Chelsea keeper Petr Cech ruled out for Liverpool & Atletico return game with dislocated shoulder
- April 22, 2014
Chelsea lost their influential goalkeeper Petr Cech in the first half of their 0-0 Champions League semi-final 1st leg at Atletico Madrid.
It was later confirmed by AS that the Czech keeper had indeed suffered a dislocated shoulder.
Petr Cech will therefore definitely miss Sunday’s huge clash at Liverpool and next week’s Semi-final 2nd leg against Atletico Madrid.
The important goalkeeper could miss the rest of the season and will be a huge blow to Chelsea’s double ambitions.
Cech has been taken to the CEMTRO Clinic where it's been confirmed he has a dislocated shoulder. pic.twitter.com/Em1ALmZa4K
— AS English (@English_AS) April 22, 2014
Petr Cech injured, John Terry injured. The real winners tonight are Liverpool. They face Chelsea on Sunday.
— Squawka Football (@Squawka) April 22, 2014
- Atletico Madrid post English video of Raul Garcia’s tear-fuelled farewell presser...
- Raul Garcia broke down in tears at his Atletico Madrid farewell press conference (Video)
- Golazo: Jackson Martinez scores his first goal for Atletico Madrid v Sevilla (Videos)
- Atletico’s Antoine Griezmann pulls off brilliant improvisational assist for Koke ...
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa met up with Atletico chief exec Miguel Angel Gil in Ibiza, ...
- Man United linked to Antoine Griezmann after Chelsea pinch Pedro [Daily Mail]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...