Chelsea keeper Petr Cech ruled out for Liverpool & Atletico return game with dislocated shoulder
- April 22, 2014
Chelsea lost their influential goalkeeper Petr Cech in the first half of their 0-0 Champions League semi-final 1st leg at Atletico Madrid.
It was later confirmed by AS that the Czech keeper had indeed suffered a dislocated shoulder.
Petr Cech will therefore definitely miss Sunday’s huge clash at Liverpool and next week’s Semi-final 2nd leg against Atletico Madrid.
The important goalkeeper could miss the rest of the season and will be a huge blow to Chelsea’s double ambitions.
Cech has been taken to the CEMTRO Clinic where it's been confirmed he has a dislocated shoulder. pic.twitter.com/Em1ALmZa4K
— AS English (@English_AS) April 22, 2014
Petr Cech injured, John Terry injured. The real winners tonight are Liverpool. They face Chelsea on Sunday.
— Squawka Football (@Squawka) April 22, 2014
- Atletico Madrid legend Miranda reflects on his time at the club before Inter move [Video]
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Spurs target Yevhen Konoplyanka in negotiations with Atletico Madrid [Mundo Deportivo]
- Daniel Levy to fly to Madrid as Spurs close in on Atletico defender Toby Alderweireld [...
- Arda Turan’s agent denies that the midfielder had a medical at Man United
- Spurs are confident of signing Toby Alderweireld ahead of Southampton [London Evening S...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi