Chelsea keeper Petr Cech produced a brilliant penalty save for the Czech Republic v Canada
- November 17, 2013
Of all the international fixtures on Friday night, one of the least high profile was Czech Republic’s 2-0 win over Canada.
With neither side heading to the World Cup, the 2-0 Czech Republic victory was greeted with little fanfare but there could well have been a significant moment for Chelsea keeper Petr Cech.
The Chelsea number one has not quite been at his best for Chelsea in 2013/2014, notably struggling against West Brom last time out.
And, the impressive form shown by Thibaut Courtois at Atletico Madrid has had many placing question marks on Cech’s Chelsea career.
You imagine the penalty save above will have done Cech the world of good as he flung himself to his right to keep out a Dwayne De Rosario spot kick with the score at 1-0.
- Chelsea winger Victor Moses joins West Ham on season long loan
- Zlatan & Neymar move to Man United, Chelsea get confused trying to land Stones (44...
- Papy Djilobodji is currently undergoing a medical at Chelsea ahead of €3.5m move [20 Mi...
- Chelsea fans react to news of talks with Nantes for defender Papy Djilobodji [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea & Everton fans react to the claim John Stones ‘didn’t meanR...
- Man United fan snapped wearing a Pedro shirt after the Spaniard joined Chelsea (Picture)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...