- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
- What. A. Hit! Nicolás Colazo (Boca Juniors) v Vélez Sarsfield
- Southampton legend Matt Le Tissier in video interview with The Guardian
- Some examples of Diego Costa’s history for violence in one well-made infographic [Picture]
Behind the scenes footage from Chelsea’s Forever Blue kit launch video
Chelsea have experienced a great deal of memorable moments in the last few years, crowning their top performances with the Champions League title in 2012. In a feast of self celebration, adidas have decided to commemorate five of Chelsea’s player’s favourite moments, through the creation of their respective statues.
Further to last week’s launch of the adidas Chelsea home kit, nicknamed Forever Blue, for the 2014/15 season, a link below provides the behind-the-scenes video showing how the statues, which served to immortalise the player’s favourite moments were made.
The video features a look at the story behind Forever Blue, featuring Gary Cahill, Petr Cech, Fernando Torres, Oscar and Eden Hazard, who explain why they chose those particular moments and speak about the process of being cast for their statues.
Watch the behind-the-scenes video of Forever Blue below:
- Updated: April 7, 2014