Behind the scenes footage from Chelsea’s Forever Blue kit launch video
- April 7, 2014
Chelsea have experienced a great deal of memorable moments in the last few years, crowning their top performances with the Champions League title in 2012. In a feast of self celebration, adidas have decided to commemorate five of Chelsea’s player’s favourite moments, through the creation of their respective statues.
Further to last week’s launch of the adidas Chelsea home kit, nicknamed Forever Blue, for the 2014/15 season, a link below provides the behind-the-scenes video showing how the statues, which served to immortalise the player’s favourite moments were made.
The video features a look at the story behind Forever Blue, featuring Gary Cahill, Petr Cech, Fernando Torres, Oscar and Eden Hazard, who explain why they chose those particular moments and speak about the process of being cast for their statues.
Watch the behind-the-scenes video of Forever Blue below:
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea Fans Channel rank the top five worst Blues signings [Video]
- Chelsea’s 14-year-old Bernard Kosia moonwalks while balancing a football [Skills ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi