Behind the scenes footage from Chelsea’s Forever Blue kit launch video
- April 7, 2014
Chelsea have experienced a great deal of memorable moments in the last few years, crowning their top performances with the Champions League title in 2012. In a feast of self celebration, adidas have decided to commemorate five of Chelsea’s player’s favourite moments, through the creation of their respective statues.
Further to last week’s launch of the adidas Chelsea home kit, nicknamed Forever Blue, for the 2014/15 season, a link below provides the behind-the-scenes video showing how the statues, which served to immortalise the player’s favourite moments were made.
The video features a look at the story behind Forever Blue, featuring Gary Cahill, Petr Cech, Fernando Torres, Oscar and Eden Hazard, who explain why they chose those particular moments and speak about the process of being cast for their statues.
Watch the behind-the-scenes video of Forever Blue below:
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba jokes about signing for Arsenal after friendly defeat (Video)July 29, 2016
- Chelsea agree deal for Polish goalkeeper Marcin Bułka [Przeglad Sportowy]July 29, 2016
- Diego Costa & Nemanja Matic star in new Chelsea 3rd kit videoJuly 29, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba asked why he always scores against Arsenal (video)July 29, 2016
- Chelsea’s Pedro believes team mate Eden Hazard can still be the worlds best player [Yahoo]July 26, 2016
- Eden Hazard and Pedro gave some hilariously bad answers in Chelsea’s American Quiz (Video)July 25, 2016
- Demba Ba’s ex-Chelsea teammates wish striker well on Twitter & IG after leg breakJuly 17, 2016
- Lionel Messi dropped as EA Sports reveal 4 players in the running for FIFA 17 cover (Video)July 5, 2016
- Video of Man United-bound Eric Bailly being destroyed by Fernando Torres goes viralJune 5, 2016
- Fernando Torres on his Atletico Madrid return and the Champions League final (Video)May 28, 2016
- Ex-Liverpool man Steven Gerrard wishes Fernando Torres good luck in CL Final [Instagram]May 28, 2016
- ‘I felt lost’ : Atletico Madrid’s Fernando Torres reflects on his dark days at ChelseaMay 23, 2016