Chelsea have agreed €15m deal with Saint-Etienne for Kurt Zouma, to join in June [RMC]
- January 30, 2014
French radio station RMC are reporting that Chelsea have secured another January transfer in Kurt Zouma – though in practice this would be a summer move as RMC claim the deal is for the player to move in June.
The 19-year old Saint Etienn centre half is believed to have agreed terms with Chelsea, with €15 million transfer fee set to be exchanged between the two sides.
With Chelsea looking to regenerate next season, starting by phasing out club captain and defensive stalwart John Terry, Zouma will one of the key components of Jose Mourinho’s next Chelsea side, as he seeks to rebuild a club in transition.
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- Nathan becomes the latest Chelsea player to join Vitesse on loan [De Telegraaf]
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 welcomes Radamel Falcao to the club with classy video
- Diego Costa smashes into people and scores nutmeg during futsal friendly in Kuwait [Video]
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi