- Stats comparison: Liverpool starlet Raheem Sterling & Arsenal man Alexis Sanchez [Graphic]
- Barcelona stars wish their fans a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! [Video]
- Superb tribute video to Thierry Henry for his time with New York Red Bulls [KICK TV]
- Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez endlessly jokes around in interview back home [Subtitles]
- A musical review of football in 2014 to the song “We Didn’t Start The Fire” [Video]
Chelsea hat trick hero Samuel Eto’o gives post match interview in French, with John Terry translating
For baffled Sky viewers, Eto'o said: 'my career wouldn't have been as beautiful if I hadn't gone to Chelsea'. Terry got the 'happy' bit OK.
— Philippe Auclair (@PhilippeAuclair) January 19, 2014
Samuel Eto’o grabbed the headlines on Sunday afternoon, scoring a hat-trick in Chelsea’s 3-1 win over Manchester United.
In Geoff Shreeves post match interview, Samuel Eto’o chose to speak in French, completely throwing Shreeves off.
Chelsea teammate John Terry doubled up as a translator, albeit a bad one.
Eto’o actually said ‘My career wouldn’t have been as beautiful if I hadn’t gone to Chelsea’.
Check out the interview below:
- Updated: January 19, 2014