Chelsea fans troll David Moyes & Arsene Wenger in song, tell Arsenal’s Cazorla ‘you’re just a sh*t Juan Mata’
- October 30, 2013
After six wins out of six matches in October, Chelsea’s fans were loving it at Arsenal in the Capital One Cup on Tuesday.
After a difficult start to the season for Jose Mourinho the Pensioners are looking like the team to beat in England this season, and with their team playing with such high confidence at the moment, Chelsea’s fans are only too happy to be equally boisterous in the bleachers.
At the Emirates there were several Chelsea songs which caught people’s attentions.
Blues fans trolled Arsenal and Manchester United in one foul swoop singing “F*** off David Moyes! Wenger touches boys! We got Mo-ree-nee-oh! Mo-ree-nee-oh!”
Then, when Arsenal playmaker Santi Cazorla got ready to take a corner, the Chelsea fans let him know “you’re just a sh*t Juan Mata! Sh*t Juan Mata! Sh*t Juan Maaaa-ta!”
In a slightly more positive song the Chelsea supporters also shouted about the fact that the Pensioners are the only London club to have won the European Cup.
Watch all the Chelsea songs at Arsenal below.
- Arsenal fan Claude blasts “stubborn” Arsene Wenger for lack of transfer act...
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Arsenal fans vent as it looks certain no new signings will be made on deadline day [Twe...
- Arsene Wenger spotted in Paris, could Arsenal land Edinson Cavani? (Pictures)
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem got stamped on for Rangers on Sunday (Video)
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...