Chelsea fans troll David Moyes & Arsene Wenger in song, tell Arsenal’s Cazorla ‘you’re just a sh*t Juan Mata’
- October 30, 2013
After six wins out of six matches in October, Chelsea’s fans were loving it at Arsenal in the Capital One Cup on Tuesday.
After a difficult start to the season for Jose Mourinho the Pensioners are looking like the team to beat in England this season, and with their team playing with such high confidence at the moment, Chelsea’s fans are only too happy to be equally boisterous in the bleachers.
At the Emirates there were several Chelsea songs which caught people’s attentions.
Blues fans trolled Arsenal and Manchester United in one foul swoop singing “F*** off David Moyes! Wenger touches boys! We got Mo-ree-nee-oh! Mo-ree-nee-oh!”
Then, when Arsenal playmaker Santi Cazorla got ready to take a corner, the Chelsea fans let him know “you’re just a sh*t Juan Mata! Sh*t Juan Mata! Sh*t Juan Maaaa-ta!”
In a slightly more positive song the Chelsea supporters also shouted about the fact that the Pensioners are the only London club to have won the European Cup.
Watch all the Chelsea songs at Arsenal below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...