Chelsea fans serenade Ashley Cole after 2-1 final day win at Cardiff [Instagram video]
33 year old Chelsea full back Ashley Cole looks like he may be on his way out of Stamford Bridge this summer.
Playing in what may have been his final game for Chelsea, the away fans serenaded their controversial defender after the full time whistle.
Having spent 8 years at the club, Cole is a popular player with the fans but Mourinho is yet to offer him a new deal.
Check out the fan footage of Ashley Cole having his name sung below.
Watch Live Stream
- LA Galaxy star Ashley Cole claims he would love to return to ChelseaAugust 19, 2016
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole shares video Trolling Arsenal boss Arsene WengerAugust 13, 2016
- Arsenal & Chelsea old boy Ashley Cole scores his first MLS goal (Official Video)August 8, 2016
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard bags an assist for the LA Galaxy (Official Video)June 26, 2016
- Chelsea fans not happy as Watford confirm loan signing of Kenedy [Best Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Chelsea launch shock £32m bid for PSG defender David Luiz [Daily Mail]August 30, 2016
- Chelsea striker Diego Costa admits he wanted to leave for Atletico Madrid this summerAugust 30, 2016
- Loic Remy’s 1st interview as a Crystal Palace player after joining from Chelsea (Video)August 30, 2016