- Man United boss Louis Van Gaal describes tired 2nd half as a “struggle for life” at Spurs [Video]
- Jose Mourinho rant! There is a diving campaign against Chelsea!
- Arsenal fans celebrate a good day, going joint 4th after 2-1 win at West Ham [Best Tweets]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas criticises ref after Southampton game – “He had a really bad game” [Video]
- Rafael and David De Gea post on Instagram after Man United’s 0-0 draw at Spurs
Chelsea fans serenade Ashley Cole after 2-1 final day win at Cardiff [Instagram video]
33 year old Chelsea full back Ashley Cole looks like he may be on his way out of Stamford Bridge this summer.
Playing in what may have been his final game for Chelsea, the away fans serenaded their controversial defender after the full time whistle.
Having spent 8 years at the club, Cole is a popular player with the fans but Mourinho is yet to offer him a new deal.
Check out the fan footage of Ashley Cole having his name sung below.
- Updated: May 11, 2014