Chelsea fans serenade Ashley Cole after 2-1 final day win at Cardiff [Instagram video]
- May 11, 2014
33 year old Chelsea full back Ashley Cole looks like he may be on his way out of Stamford Bridge this summer.
Playing in what may have been his final game for Chelsea, the away fans serenaded their controversial defender after the full time whistle.
Having spent 8 years at the club, Cole is a popular player with the fans but Mourinho is yet to offer him a new deal.
Check out the fan footage of Ashley Cole having his name sung below.
- Arsenal fans outside Wembley sing homophobic song about ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole committed a horrible, late foul for AS Roma in Serie A [Video]
- Neil Warnock: ‘I’d love Ashley Cole, but he’s not gonna come to Palac...
- Chelsea fan tries to put Ashley Cole Christmas Tree in Arsenal Shop, it gets destroyed ...
- Chelsea United! Man City’s Frank Lampard & Roma’s Ashley Cole take a p...
- Seriously? England Twitter account features Ashley Cole (45 mins) & John Stones as...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi