Chelsea fans serenade Ashley Cole after 2-1 final day win at Cardiff [Instagram video]
33 year old Chelsea full back Ashley Cole looks like he may be on his way out of Stamford Bridge this summer.
Playing in what may have been his final game for Chelsea, the away fans serenaded their controversial defender after the full time whistle.
Having spent 8 years at the club, Cole is a popular player with the fans but Mourinho is yet to offer him a new deal.
Check out the fan footage of Ashley Cole having his name sung below.
Watch Live Stream
- Ex-Arsenal & Chelsea defender Ashley Cole sent off for two rapid yellow cards in the MLS (Vi...May 2nd, 2016
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole pulls off cheeky nutmeg on LA Galaxy debut (Video)February 10th, 2016
- Ashley Cole insists he’s ‘no egotistical diva’ and didn’t come to LA Gala...February 6th, 2016
- Bruce Arena says new LA Galaxy signing Ashley Cole wants ‘to prove he can still play’...January 27th, 2016
- Kurt Zouma updates Chelsea fans with good news [Instragram Video]May 26th, 2016
- Chelsea’s Ruben Loftus-Cheek bags superb brace in 4-0 England U21 win (Official Highlights)May 26th, 2016
- Hilarious: Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku gets brilliantly pranked in Belgium training (Video)May 26th, 2016
- Ex Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho wants to bring £60m rated Willian to Man United [Sun]May 25th, 2016