Chelsea fans serenade Ashley Cole after 2-1 final day win at Cardiff [Instagram video]
33 year old Chelsea full back Ashley Cole looks like he may be on his way out of Stamford Bridge this summer.
Playing in what may have been his final game for Chelsea, the away fans serenaded their controversial defender after the full time whistle.
Having spent 8 years at the club, Cole is a popular player with the fans but Mourinho is yet to offer him a new deal.
Check out the fan footage of Ashley Cole having his name sung below.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea old boy Ashley Cole trolls Spurs on social mediaNovember 26, 2016
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard poses for picture with best left-back on the planetNovember 10, 2016
- Ashley Cole apologises to Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard after LA Galaxy lossNovember 7, 2016
- Former Chelsea star is the toughest opponent Cristiano Ronaldo has ever facedOctober 27, 2016
- Arsenal & Chelsea stars joined by Ryan Fraser in the Euro team of the week [GdS]December 5, 2016
- Official: Chelsea legend Eidur Gudjohnsen offers to play for ChapecoenseDecember 5, 2016
- Chelsea & Arsenal stars join two Baggies in the BBC’s team of the weekDecember 5, 2016
- Mata claims he’s still the same player Jose Mourinho sold at ChelseaDecember 4, 2016