- Ronaldinho plays keepy-uppies with a young Manchester United fan [Video]
- Fabio Capello: I told Zlatan Ibrahimovic that he was as good as Marco Van Basten
- Howard Webb, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville talk about diving [Video]
- Magnificent! Tha’er Bawab (Craiova) finishes wonderful solo run off with scooped finish v Rapid Bucharesti
- Liverpool’s Sheyi Ojo & Chelsea’s Dominic Solanke score in England U18s win over Poland
Chelsea fans serenade Ashley Cole after 2-1 final day win at Cardiff [Instagram video]
33 year old Chelsea full back Ashley Cole looks like he may be on his way out of Stamford Bridge this summer.
Playing in what may have been his final game for Chelsea, the away fans serenaded their controversial defender after the full time whistle.
Having spent 8 years at the club, Cole is a popular player with the fans but Mourinho is yet to offer him a new deal.
Check out the fan footage of Ashley Cole having his name sung below.
- Updated: May 11, 2014