- Christian Eriksen refuses to admit anyone got a touch on 2nd Spurs goal at Newcastle [video]
- Puskas award contender: Lee Beattie (Prestatyn) scissor kick golazo from outside the box [Video]
- Aston Villa release YouTube video of their fans’ celebrations after Liverpool win
- Harry Kane hits 30 goals for Spurs with late strike at Newcastle [All the stats]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers bemoans lack of energy & admits Aston Villa were better [Video]
Chelsea fans serenade Ashley Cole after 2-1 final day win at Cardiff [Instagram video]
- May 11, 2014
33 year old Chelsea full back Ashley Cole looks like he may be on his way out of Stamford Bridge this summer.
Playing in what may have been his final game for Chelsea, the away fans serenaded their controversial defender after the full time whistle.
Having spent 8 years at the club, Cole is a popular player with the fans but Mourinho is yet to offer him a new deal.
Check out the fan footage of Ashley Cole having his name sung below.