- Chelsea consider a singing section in the Shed End to improve the home atmosphere [Daily Mail]
- Lionel Messi has a new football tattoo on his left leg [Pictures]
- Inter Milan reach agreement with Lukas Podolski, still yet to speak to Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois has claimed 51 crosses in the Premier League with a 100% success rate [HLN]
- Sevilla are interested in Man United striker Radamel Falcao [AS]
Chelsea fans plan whip around to help Jose Mourinho pay his £8,000 fine [Henry Winter]
Jose Mourinho has let it be known to all and sundry that should his Chelsea side fail to win the Premier League this season, it will be all Chris Foy’s fault (tongue-in-cheek), for his officiating of Chelsea’s defeat at Villa some weeks ago.
And such is Mourinho’s ability to manipulate his malleable minions, his loyal Chelsea followers are now planning a whip-round for the millionaire manager to help him pay his 8 grand fine for the criticism of aforementioned ref, as tweeted by roving reporter Henry Winter.
Nice gesture, Blues fans, but reckon Mourinho can afford to stump it up himself. Say by looking under his couch.
#cfc fans angry with Foy's refereeing of Villa game will hold collections before Swansea/Sunderland games to help pay Mourinho's £8,000 fine
— Henry Winter (@henrywinter) April 10, 2014
- Updated: April 10, 2014