Chelsea fan turns a now-obsolete Juan Mata shirt into a Nemanja Matić one with some DIY skills
- January 25, 2014
There’s no greater shame than the player whose name you have on the back of your club shirt leaving, meaning you have to suffer the indignity of public mockery, because you’re naturally too miserly to throw it away.
But there are ways around it, as this Chelsea fan has shown, with some simple DIY skills.
The wide awake Chelsea fan has wasted little time in converting what would have been a shirt for the scrapheap into a perfectly good one.
With Mata leaving for United, he was left with the choice of chucking it, or doing something creative with the lettering.
And with new Chelsea signing Matic only an ‘i’ and a ‘c’ away, he had good as new shirt!
Well, apart from the giant X across the 0 on the back, but let’s not split hairs.
- Papy Djilobodji is currently undergoing a medical at Chelsea ahead of €3.5m move [20 Mi...
- Chelsea fans react to news of talks with Nantes for defender Papy Djilobodji [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea & Everton fans react to the claim John Stones ‘didn’t meanR...
- Man United fan snapped wearing a Pedro shirt after the Spaniard joined Chelsea (Picture)
- PSG reject bid from Chelsea for Marquinhos [Mail]
- Chelsea loanee Lewis Baker scores & misses penalty for Vitesse (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...