Chelsea fan turns a now-obsolete Juan Mata shirt into a Nemanja Matić one with some DIY skills
- January 25, 2014
There’s no greater shame than the player whose name you have on the back of your club shirt leaving, meaning you have to suffer the indignity of public mockery, because you’re naturally too miserly to throw it away.
But there are ways around it, as this Chelsea fan has shown, with some simple DIY skills.
The wide awake Chelsea fan has wasted little time in converting what would have been a shirt for the scrapheap into a perfectly good one.
With Mata leaving for United, he was left with the choice of chucking it, or doing something creative with the lettering.
And with new Chelsea signing Matic only an ‘i’ and a ‘c’ away, he had good as new shirt!
Well, apart from the giant X across the 0 on the back, but let’s not split hairs.
- Chelsea are close to completing a deal for Galatasaray left-back Alex Telles (Di Marzio)
- Arsenal v Chelsea: Watch a Live Stream of the Community Shield (available UK)
- Harry Kane & Wayne Rooney star in a new Premier League hype video, including Arsen...
- ‘Roberto Martinez’ bashes Chelsea’s disrespectful approach for John S...
- Chelsea target Youri Tielemans (Anderlecht) nets stunning 35 yard winner in 92nd minute...
- Chelsea’s Lucas Piazon scored a quality goal for Brazil at the Pan American Games...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi