Chelsea fan banned from attending last game of the season for ‘persistent standing’ [Formal Letter]
- May 3, 2014
Chelsea fan Connor (surname not given) has been banned from attending Chelsea’s final game of the season at Stamford Bridge, for the heinous act of…standing.
Connor was sternly and formally informed by the club with a letter entitled, ‘Re: Persistent Standing’, which detailed that a fellow Blue had taddle-taled on him for his persistent standing, and as such his season ticket has been suspended for the final game of the season.
A game that could be potentially title-deciding!
A tad harsh, wouldn’t you say? Wouldn’t happen on the Dortmund Yellow Wall, that’s for sure.
- More pictures of Chelsea’s brand new home kit for the 15/16 season
- Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas faffs about on a segway [Video]
- Didier Drogba speaks to Rio Ferdinand about two very different Champions League finals ...
- Leaked: Chelsea’s brand new home kit for the 15/16 season [Pictures]
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba reveals his toughest ever opponents to Rio Ferdinand [Video]
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi