- Lazar Markovic score his 1st Liverpool against Bournemouth in the Capital One Cup [Video]
- Getafe right-back Carlos Vigaray scores solo goal after dribbling from his own half! [Video]
- So cool! Bayern Munich thank their fans with spectacular laser show [Video]
- PSV unveil a massive banner for ex-Man United star Park Ji Sung, goes up in flames [Pictures]
- Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas gave his shorts to a Cruz Azul fan after match! [Video]
Chelsea fan banned from attending last game of the season for ‘persistent standing’ [Formal Letter]
Chelsea fan Connor (surname not given) has been banned from attending Chelsea’s final game of the season at Stamford Bridge, for the heinous act of…standing.
Connor was sternly and formally informed by the club with a letter entitled, ‘Re: Persistent Standing’, which detailed that a fellow Blue had taddle-taled on him for his persistent standing, and as such his season ticket has been suspended for the final game of the season.
A game that could be potentially title-deciding!
A tad harsh, wouldn’t you say? Wouldn’t happen on the Dortmund Yellow Wall, that’s for sure.
- Updated: May 3, 2014