- Louis Van Gaal mocks Man United Twitter account confirming Luke Shaw’s injury “Few weeks out” [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Pepe & Marcelo make fun of James Rodriguez’s awful touch in Real Madrid training [Video]
- Real Madrid release statement on Michel Platini’s support for German player to win Ballon d’Or
- Opta analyst urges footballers to stop playing diagonal cross-field passes [Video]
- Barcelona confirm ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelean out for 4-6 months; Surgery on Tuesday
Chelsea fan banned from attending last game of the season for ‘persistent standing’ [Formal Letter]
Chelsea fan Connor (surname not given) has been banned from attending Chelsea’s final game of the season at Stamford Bridge, for the heinous act of…standing.
Connor was sternly and formally informed by the club with a letter entitled, ‘Re: Persistent Standing’, which detailed that a fellow Blue had taddle-taled on him for his persistent standing, and as such his season ticket has been suspended for the final game of the season.
A game that could be potentially title-deciding!
A tad harsh, wouldn’t you say? Wouldn’t happen on the Dortmund Yellow Wall, that’s for sure.
- Updated: May 3, 2014