Chelsea demand €40m for Romelu Lukaku as Inter Milan & Juventus close in [Sky Italia]
- June 17, 2014
Gianluca Di Marzio, probably the world’s leading in-the-know correspondent on all transfer matters, has provided an update on Tuesday about the future of Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku.
Lukaku is heading back to Stamford Bridge when the World Cup finishes, after the centre-forward’s loan spell at Everton ended at the termination of the Premier League season.
Despite receiving many plaudits, Lukaku still appears to be outside Jose Mourinho’s thinking at Cobham, and thus rumours keep leaking out linking the Belgian forward with a move from the Blues.
According to Di Marzio, Lukaku wants to be play in Serie A, and Inter Milan and Juventus are both circling the forward this summer.
Chelsea, however, appear to have priced Lukaku out of an Italian move, as the Blues have slapped a €40m price-tag on the in-demand attacker.
Di Marzio also reports that Lukaku’s agent has flown out to Brazil, to watch the Belgium versus Algeria match, and perhaps to do some business too.
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Montreal Impact publish extended video of Didier Drogba’s incredible welcome (Video)
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa once killed his pet Yorkshire Terrier by accidentally runni...
- Huge Community Shield Odds: 7/1 Chelsea, 9/1 Arsenal to win!!!
- Diego Costa’s first words to John Terry after joining Chelsea were “I go to...
- Diego Costa reveals how Chelsea urged him to reject Liverpool in 2013
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi