Chelsea demand €40m for Romelu Lukaku as Inter Milan & Juventus close in [Sky Italia]
- June 17, 2014
Gianluca Di Marzio, probably the world’s leading in-the-know correspondent on all transfer matters, has provided an update on Tuesday about the future of Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku.
Lukaku is heading back to Stamford Bridge when the World Cup finishes, after the centre-forward’s loan spell at Everton ended at the termination of the Premier League season.
Despite receiving many plaudits, Lukaku still appears to be outside Jose Mourinho’s thinking at Cobham, and thus rumours keep leaking out linking the Belgian forward with a move from the Blues.
According to Di Marzio, Lukaku wants to be play in Serie A, and Inter Milan and Juventus are both circling the forward this summer.
Chelsea, however, appear to have priced Lukaku out of an Italian move, as the Blues have slapped a €40m price-tag on the in-demand attacker.
Di Marzio also reports that Lukaku’s agent has flown out to Brazil, to watch the Belgium versus Algeria match, and perhaps to do some business too.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...