- A young Irish Man United fan goes crazy when he gets tickets for Christmas [Video]
- Late Christmas present? Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud spotted shopping in Victoria Secret [Picture]
- Lukas Podolski: ‘In the next few days I’m going to talk to Arsene Wenger’ [Super Express]
- Chelsea send a warning letter to a fan about standing on his seat during a goal celebration [Picture]
- Chelsea announce Fernando Torres has joined AC Milan (ahead of Atletico Madrid move)
Chelsea demand €40m for Romelu Lukaku as Inter Milan & Juventus close in [Sky Italia]
Gianluca Di Marzio, probably the world’s leading in-the-know correspondent on all transfer matters, has provided an update on Tuesday about the future of Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku.
Lukaku is heading back to Stamford Bridge when the World Cup finishes, after the centre-forward’s loan spell at Everton ended at the termination of the Premier League season.
Despite receiving many plaudits, Lukaku still appears to be outside Jose Mourinho’s thinking at Cobham, and thus rumours keep leaking out linking the Belgian forward with a move from the Blues.
According to Di Marzio, Lukaku wants to be play in Serie A, and Inter Milan and Juventus are both circling the forward this summer.
Chelsea, however, appear to have priced Lukaku out of an Italian move, as the Blues have slapped a €40m price-tag on the in-demand attacker.
Di Marzio also reports that Lukaku’s agent has flown out to Brazil, to watch the Belgium versus Algeria match, and perhaps to do some business too.
- Updated: June 17, 2014