- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Chelsea can field two pretty awesome teams in 2013/2014 [Graphic]
This morning we posted the two pretty awesome teams that Bayern Munich can field next season.
Now, a Chelsea fan on their reddit page has added the two sides available to Jose Mourinho at Chelsea in 2013/2014.
The Special One, or as he has been known in the opening weeks of his second spell at Stamford Bridge, The Happy One, has an embarrassment of riches at his disposal.
And, if Chelsea can manage to bring in Wayne Rooney…
- Updated: July 24, 2013