Chelsea can field two pretty awesome teams in 2013/2014 [Graphic]
- July 24, 2013
This morning we posted the two pretty awesome teams that Bayern Munich can field next season.
Now, a Chelsea fan on their reddit page has added the two sides available to Jose Mourinho at Chelsea in 2013/2014.
The Special One, or as he has been known in the opening weeks of his second spell at Stamford Bridge, The Happy One, has an embarrassment of riches at his disposal.
And, if Chelsea can manage to bring in Wayne Rooney…
- Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas faffs about on a segway [Video]
- Didier Drogba speaks to Rio Ferdinand about two very different Champions League finals ...
- Leaked: Chelsea’s brand new home kit for the 15/16 season [Pictures]
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba reveals his toughest ever opponents to Rio Ferdinand [Video]
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- Nathan becomes the latest Chelsea player to join Vitesse on loan [De Telegraaf]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi