- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
Chelsea can field two pretty awesome teams in 2013/2014 [Graphic]
- July 24, 2013
This morning we posted the two pretty awesome teams that Bayern Munich can field next season.
Now, a Chelsea fan on their reddit page has added the two sides available to Jose Mourinho at Chelsea in 2013/2014.
The Special One, or as he has been known in the opening weeks of his second spell at Stamford Bridge, The Happy One, has an embarrassment of riches at his disposal.
And, if Chelsea can manage to bring in Wayne Rooney…