- Five of the best AC Milan moments at AS Roma, featuring Ibrahimovic, Shevchenko and a Scudetto win [Video]
- Mike Bassett wishes Arsenal fans a Merry Christmas & offers Arsene Wenger some advice [Video]
- Real Madrid’s Dani Carvajal smashed up a controller after Isco beat him in FIFA [Tweets]
- Real Madrid president Florentino Perez says he’d be ‘delighted’ to offer Carlo Ancelotti new contract
- Stats comparison: Liverpool starlet Raheem Sterling & Arsenal man Alexis Sanchez [Graphic]
Chelsea boss Mourinho says Man City’s Dzeko should have won POTY, not Liverpool’s Suarez [Sunday Star]
The Sunday Star have moved away from spouting nonsense transfer garbage this weekend to cook up a nonsense war of words between Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho and Liverpool’s Luis Suarez.
The backpage of the tabloid shouts “LU-SERS! – Mour: It’s wrong that Suarez is Footballer of the Year”.
Harry Fryatt supplements the headline with the following ramble:
Jose Mourinho last night put the boot into Liverpool’s double Player of the Year Luis Surez, blasting:”He wouldn’t get my vote!”
The Special One said the award should instead go to a champion like Anfield skipper Steven Gerrard or Edin Dzeko, saying of the Man City hitman, who has 16 goals this term: “He is fair. He doesn’t dive or try to get opponents sent to the stands.”
Pointing out the obvious, the inference is the Jose Mourinho is calling Luis Suarez a cheat.
- Updated: May 10, 2014