Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho launches his own cartoon, ‘Mourinho and the special ones’
- August 30, 2013
Where has this come from?
New Chelsea manger Jose Mourinho is putting his name behind a cartoon in Portugal and the trailer is out.
In ‘Mourinho and the special ones’ Jose apparently spots a talented kid in a local game and turns him into a global superstar.
At the launch Mourinho said, “I believe the series Mourinho and the Special Ones truly combines education and entertainment. I am proud to be part of this project”.
The cartoon will launch a mobile app and a trading card game soon.
Watch the trailer below:
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea Fans Channel rank the top five worst Blues signings [Video]
- Chelsea’s 14-year-old Bernard Kosia moonwalks while balancing a football [Skills ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi