Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho holding talks to sign £30m rated Porto striker Jackson Martinez [Mirror]
Chelsea’s missing piece in the puzzle appears to be a world class striker.
With Fernando Torres still unable to recapture his form of old and Samuel Eto’o seemingly past his best, Jose Mourinho is reportedly looking to bring in someone new to lead the line.
According to tomorrow’s Mirror, Chelsea are lining up Colombia and Porto striker Jackson Martinez.
Valued at £30m, Porto will supposedly listen to offers in January if they do not qualify for the last 16 of the Champions League.
The 27 year old two footed striker has managed a whopping 34 goals in 40 league appearances in Portugal and is considered hot property.
Will he be switching the blue and white of Porto for the blue of Chelsea in January?
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba jokes about signing for Arsenal after friendly defeat (Video)July 29, 2016
- Chelsea agree deal for Polish goalkeeper Marcin Bułka [Przeglad Sportowy]July 29, 2016
- Diego Costa & Nemanja Matic star in new Chelsea 3rd kit videoJuly 29, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba asked why he always scores against Arsenal (video)July 29, 2016
- Bastian Schweinsteiger told to leave Man United as nine players axed by Jose MourinhoJuly 28, 2016
- Jose Mourinho bans Manchester United players from playing Pokemon Go before gamesJuly 24, 2016
- Jose Mourinho criticises question about shaking Pep Guardiola’s hand ahead of Man United v Man City (Video)July 24, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas discusses his special relationship with Arsene Wenger (Video)July 24, 2016