- Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey: ‘We’re not bothered about criticism, we have great belief in ourselves’ [Video]
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi scores to become all-time Champions League top scorer [Best Tweets]
- Wenger: ‘We have values at Arsenal; I’d have preferred Usmanov to tell me face to face’ [Video]
- Stick him up top! Arsenal’s Wojciech Szczesny brilliantly reproduced Kanu’s famous goal v Chelsea [Video]
- Ander Herrera scores lovely goal for the Man United U21s v Blackburn [Video]
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho holding talks to sign £30m rated Porto striker Jackson Martinez [Mirror]
Chelsea’s missing piece in the puzzle appears to be a world class striker.
With Fernando Torres still unable to recapture his form of old and Samuel Eto’o seemingly past his best, Jose Mourinho is reportedly looking to bring in someone new to lead the line.
According to tomorrow’s Mirror, Chelsea are lining up Colombia and Porto striker Jackson Martinez.
Valued at £30m, Porto will supposedly listen to offers in January if they do not qualify for the last 16 of the Champions League.
The 27 year old two footed striker has managed a whopping 34 goals in 40 league appearances in Portugal and is considered hot property.
Will he be switching the blue and white of Porto for the blue of Chelsea in January?
- Updated: November 27, 2013