Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho holding talks to sign £30m rated Porto striker Jackson Martinez [Mirror]
- November 27, 2013
Chelsea’s missing piece in the puzzle appears to be a world class striker.
With Fernando Torres still unable to recapture his form of old and Samuel Eto’o seemingly past his best, Jose Mourinho is reportedly looking to bring in someone new to lead the line.
According to tomorrow’s Mirror, Chelsea are lining up Colombia and Porto striker Jackson Martinez.
Valued at £30m, Porto will supposedly listen to offers in January if they do not qualify for the last 16 of the Champions League.
The 27 year old two footed striker has managed a whopping 34 goals in 40 league appearances in Portugal and is considered hot property.
Will he be switching the blue and white of Porto for the blue of Chelsea in January?
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea Fans Channel rank the top five worst Blues signings [Video]
- Chelsea’s 14-year-old Bernard Kosia moonwalks while balancing a football [Skills ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi