Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho holding talks to sign £30m rated Porto striker Jackson Martinez [Mirror]
- November 27, 2013
Chelsea’s missing piece in the puzzle appears to be a world class striker.
With Fernando Torres still unable to recapture his form of old and Samuel Eto’o seemingly past his best, Jose Mourinho is reportedly looking to bring in someone new to lead the line.
According to tomorrow’s Mirror, Chelsea are lining up Colombia and Porto striker Jackson Martinez.
Valued at £30m, Porto will supposedly listen to offers in January if they do not qualify for the last 16 of the Champions League.
The 27 year old two footed striker has managed a whopping 34 goals in 40 league appearances in Portugal and is considered hot property.
Will he be switching the blue and white of Porto for the blue of Chelsea in January?
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Think Chelsea have a lot of players on loan? Wait till you see what’s going on at...
- Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma & Juve’s Paul Pogba show off sublime juggling ski...
- Chelsea failed in a late bid to sign Luisao from Benfica [O Jogo]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...