Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho drops Ashley Cole for Arsenal game for sneaking off to Gunners’ Christmas Party
- December 20, 2013
In recent weeks dependable England and Chelsea left back Ashley Cole, has lost his place in the Chelsea starting XI to Cesar Azpilicueta.
Formerly of Arsenal, Cole was a surprise attendee of Arsenal’s Christmas party on Wednesday night.
Ahead of a crunch match between the two teams, it probably didn’t help his chances of regaining his left back position.
His manager, Jose Mourinho, didn’t seem best pleased with Ashley Cole in his Friday press conference, outwardly stating that Cole will either be ‘on the bench or at home’.
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole makes horrendous mistake to gift Man City a goal [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s best chance against AS Roma foiled by old nemesis Ashley Cole...
- Ashley Cole pulls off audacious back-heel pass to De Sanctis against Real Madrid [Video]
- Chelsea legends in spot kick battle: Ashley Cole takes woeful penalty v Didier Drogba [...
- Arsenal fans outside Wembley sing homophobic song about ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole committed a horrible, late foul for AS Roma in Serie A [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi