- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho completely blanked Atletico Madrid’s Thibaut Courtois in the tunnel [Video]
Chelsea loanee Thibaut Courtois was at the centre of a controversy regarding a contract clause ahead of the Champions League semi-final between Chelsea and Atletico Madrid.
The big Belgian stopper, on loan at Atletico Madrid from Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea, reportedly had a clause in his contract stating that he couldn’t play against Chelsea unless Atletico stumped up a considerable sum of money.
UEFA overruled it and Courtois was hugely important in Atletico’s 3-1 win at Stamford Bridge this week.
In the tunnel before the game Jose Mourinho embraces Tiago, before completely blanking his star loanee Thibaut Courtois.
- Updated: May 2, 2014