Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho completely blanked Atletico Madrid’s Thibaut Courtois in the tunnel [Video]
- May 2, 2014
Chelsea loanee Thibaut Courtois was at the centre of a controversy regarding a contract clause ahead of the Champions League semi-final between Chelsea and Atletico Madrid.
The big Belgian stopper, on loan at Atletico Madrid from Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea, reportedly had a clause in his contract stating that he couldn’t play against Chelsea unless Atletico stumped up a considerable sum of money.
UEFA overruled it and Courtois was hugely important in Atletico’s 3-1 win at Stamford Bridge this week.
In the tunnel before the game Jose Mourinho embraces Tiago, before completely blanking his star loanee Thibaut Courtois.
- Still Got It: Diego Simeone pulls off neat rainbow flick in Atletico Madrid training (V...
- Fernando Torres scores for Atletico Madrid at Real Oviedo (video)
- Chelsea confirm permanent sale of Filipe Luis to Atletico Madrid; Reported fee of £11.3m
- Filipe Luis has completed Atletico medical, but deal not done yet as Chelsea demand hig...
- Atletico Madrid bid farewell to Mario Suarez ahead of Fiorentina move (Video)
- Jackson Martinez arrives in Madrid after Atletico move, brushes off Falcao comparison [...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi