Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho completely blanked Atletico Madrid’s Thibaut Courtois in the tunnel [Video]
- May 2, 2014
Chelsea loanee Thibaut Courtois was at the centre of a controversy regarding a contract clause ahead of the Champions League semi-final between Chelsea and Atletico Madrid.
The big Belgian stopper, on loan at Atletico Madrid from Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea, reportedly had a clause in his contract stating that he couldn’t play against Chelsea unless Atletico stumped up a considerable sum of money.
UEFA overruled it and Courtois was hugely important in Atletico’s 3-1 win at Stamford Bridge this week.
In the tunnel before the game Jose Mourinho embraces Tiago, before completely blanking his star loanee Thibaut Courtois.
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- Atletico Madrid close in on Manchester United target Nicolas Gaitan [Record]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Sevilla announce agreement to sign Spurs target Yevhen Konoplyanka
- Barcelona agree €35m fee with Atletico Madrid for Arda Turan [Sport]
- Atletico Madrid legend Miranda reflects on his time at the club before Inter move [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi