Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho ‘can’t understand’ Luis Suarez’s stadium ban: ‘It’s too severe’ [Yahoo Video]
- June 29, 2014
Jose Mourinho and Luis Suarez have a little previous (but then, who doesn’t have some previous with Mourinho?). the Chelsea boss having labeled the Uruguayan an actor last season for what he perceived to have been a dive during Chelsea v Liverpool.
But Mourinho put that to one side in discussing and analyzing Luis Suarez’s 4 month football ban for biting Giorgio Chiellini, which includes a ban from entering any stadium in that time.
Though Mourinho recognizes that Suarez deserves to be punished, the Chelsea boss says he simply doesn’t understand the point of imposing an additional stadium ban on the Liverpool striker.
‘What’s the problem for Suarez to be in the stadium with the Uruguay supporters, watching the game between his country and Colombia?’
It’s too hard, too severe…I really don’t understand.’
Watch Jose Mourinho criticize the stadium ban imposed by Luis Suarez on his Yahoo blog.
- An excellent comparison of Arsenal & Chelsea’s spending over the past 2 years
- The Guardian ponder how Chelsea can improve on last season’s title-winning exploi...
- Arsene Wenger defends Arsenal’s spending in light of comments from Chelsea’...
- Arsene Wenger: Chelsea’s Eden Hazard isn’t on the level of the top players ...
- Guardian provide 15/16 season preview for Chelsea – How can they improve? (Video)
- Chelsea confirm permanent sale of Filipe Luis to Atletico Madrid; Reported fee of £11.3m
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi