- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
- Wenger post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘Alexis Sanchez has unbelievable fighting spirit’ [Video]
Chelsea are favourites to land Paulinho after the WC if Spurs sell, AC Milan & Real Madrid also options [Lance!]
Bruno Andrade, through his Twitter account @brunoandrd, got lots of Tottenham fans to wake up on Wednesday afternoon when he reported on the future of Paulinho.
According to Bruno Andrade, who works for Brazilian outlet Lance!, if Tottenham sell Paulinho this summer then Chelsea are favourites to sign the Selecao star.
Chelsea reportedly have competition from Real Madrid and AC Milan for Paulinho.
Were Spurs to sell, Lance! say the deal would be announced after the World Cup.
Fueling belief that Paulinho is on his way to Stamford Bridge is the fact that his agent, Giuliano Bertolucci, is the man responsible for taking David Luiz, Ramires and Oscar to Chelsea.
— Bruno Andrade (@brunoandrd) April 30, 2014
- Updated: April 30, 2014