Chelsea are favourites to land Paulinho after the WC if Spurs sell, AC Milan & Real Madrid also options [Lance!]
- April 30, 2014
Bruno Andrade, through his Twitter account @brunoandrd, got lots of Tottenham fans to wake up on Wednesday afternoon when he reported on the future of Paulinho.
According to Bruno Andrade, who works for Brazilian outlet Lance!, if Tottenham sell Paulinho this summer then Chelsea are favourites to sign the Selecao star.
Chelsea reportedly have competition from Real Madrid and AC Milan for Paulinho.
Were Spurs to sell, Lance! say the deal would be announced after the World Cup.
Fueling belief that Paulinho is on his way to Stamford Bridge is the fact that his agent, Giuliano Bertolucci, is the man responsible for taking David Luiz, Ramires and Oscar to Chelsea.
— Bruno Andrade (@brunoandrd) April 30, 2014
- Nigel De Jong physically restrained in half time tunnel row with Bayern’s Pep Gua...
- Bayern Munich star Arturo Vidal’s brilliant individual highlights v AC Milan (Video)
- Bayern Munich stars Mario Gotze and Robert Lewandowski score stunning goals during 3-0 ...
- A Juan Bernat goal makes it Bayern Munich 1-0 AC Milan at half time in the Audi Cup (Vi...
- Bayern Munich v AC Milan
- Skills: Orlando City’s Kaka produced an incredible double nutmeg v Columbus Crew ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi