Chelsea are favourites to land Paulinho after the WC if Spurs sell, AC Milan & Real Madrid also options [Lance!]
- April 30, 2014
Bruno Andrade, through his Twitter account @brunoandrd, got lots of Tottenham fans to wake up on Wednesday afternoon when he reported on the future of Paulinho.
According to Bruno Andrade, who works for Brazilian outlet Lance!, if Tottenham sell Paulinho this summer then Chelsea are favourites to sign the Selecao star.
Chelsea reportedly have competition from Real Madrid and AC Milan for Paulinho.
Were Spurs to sell, Lance! say the deal would be announced after the World Cup.
Fueling belief that Paulinho is on his way to Stamford Bridge is the fact that his agent, Giuliano Bertolucci, is the man responsible for taking David Luiz, Ramires and Oscar to Chelsea.
— Bruno Andrade (@brunoandrd) April 30, 2014
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli gets ‘assist’ with hangtime header for And...
- Adriano Galliani says Mario Balotelli has changed radically since returning to AC Milan
- Huge Coup: Malaga sign wonderkid Hachim Mastour on two-year loan from AC Milan
- AC Milan 2 – Empoli 1: Newbies Carlos Bacca & Luiz Adriano open their Milan ...
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...