- Lambert: ‘Roy Keane did visit Tom Cleverley, but it was a civilized conversation’ [Video]
- Funny BT Sports Christmas Ad: Carollers sing foul-mouthed football chants! [Video]
- Man Utd’s Robin van Persie: ‘I had a bad game v Arsenal, criticism was justified’ [Video]
- Neil Warnock: ‘I’d love Ashley Cole, but he’s not gonna come to Palace, he’s lovin’ it in Italy’
- Arsene Wenger: ‘Thierry Henry was 1 of the greatest player I’ve seen – and I’ve seen some good ones’
Chelsea are favourites to land Paulinho after the WC if Spurs sell, AC Milan & Real Madrid also options [Lance!]
Bruno Andrade, through his Twitter account @brunoandrd, got lots of Tottenham fans to wake up on Wednesday afternoon when he reported on the future of Paulinho.
According to Bruno Andrade, who works for Brazilian outlet Lance!, if Tottenham sell Paulinho this summer then Chelsea are favourites to sign the Selecao star.
Chelsea reportedly have competition from Real Madrid and AC Milan for Paulinho.
Were Spurs to sell, Lance! say the deal would be announced after the World Cup.
Fueling belief that Paulinho is on his way to Stamford Bridge is the fact that his agent, Giuliano Bertolucci, is the man responsible for taking David Luiz, Ramires and Oscar to Chelsea.
— Bruno Andrade (@brunoandrd) April 30, 2014
- Updated: April 30, 2014