Chelsea are favourites to land Paulinho after the WC if Spurs sell, AC Milan & Real Madrid also options [Lance!]
- April 30, 2014
Bruno Andrade, through his Twitter account @brunoandrd, got lots of Tottenham fans to wake up on Wednesday afternoon when he reported on the future of Paulinho.
According to Bruno Andrade, who works for Brazilian outlet Lance!, if Tottenham sell Paulinho this summer then Chelsea are favourites to sign the Selecao star.
Chelsea reportedly have competition from Real Madrid and AC Milan for Paulinho.
Were Spurs to sell, Lance! say the deal would be announced after the World Cup.
Fueling belief that Paulinho is on his way to Stamford Bridge is the fact that his agent, Giuliano Bertolucci, is the man responsible for taking David Luiz, Ramires and Oscar to Chelsea.
— Bruno Andrade (@brunoandrd) April 30, 2014
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]