Chelsea agree £32m deal for Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa [Sky Sports News]
- May 12, 2014
Sky Sports News reported on Monday night that a £32m fee had been agreed between the two clubs.
Diego Costa scored as Atletico knocked Chelsea out the Champions League at the semi-final stage.
If true, Jose Mourinho has done a brilliant piece of business, bringing a world class striker to complete the Chelsea jigsaw which was not yet complete.
Diego Costa could complete the move before heading off to the World Cup with Spain.
Atletico Madrid still have a final day title showdown as well as a Champions League final to play.
Sky sources: Chelsea agree £32m fee with Atletico Madrid for Diego Costa #SSN
— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) May 12, 2014
- Atletico Madrid post English video of Raul Garcia’s tear-fuelled farewell presser...
- Raul Garcia broke down in tears at his Atletico Madrid farewell press conference (Video)
- Golazo: Jackson Martinez scores his first goal for Atletico Madrid v Sevilla (Videos)
- Atletico’s Antoine Griezmann pulls off brilliant improvisational assist for Koke ...
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa met up with Atletico chief exec Miguel Angel Gil in Ibiza, ...
- Man United linked to Antoine Griezmann after Chelsea pinch Pedro [Daily Mail]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...