Chelsea agree £32m deal for Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa [Sky Sports News]
- May 12, 2014
Sky Sports News reported on Monday night that a £32m fee had been agreed between the two clubs.
Diego Costa scored as Atletico knocked Chelsea out the Champions League at the semi-final stage.
If true, Jose Mourinho has done a brilliant piece of business, bringing a world class striker to complete the Chelsea jigsaw which was not yet complete.
Diego Costa could complete the move before heading off to the World Cup with Spain.
Atletico Madrid still have a final day title showdown as well as a Champions League final to play.
Sky sources: Chelsea agree £32m fee with Atletico Madrid for Diego Costa #SSN
— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) May 12, 2014
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Spurs target Yevhen Konoplyanka in negotiations with Atletico Madrid [Mundo Deportivo]
- Daniel Levy to fly to Madrid as Spurs close in on Atletico defender Toby Alderweireld [...
- Arda Turan’s agent denies that the midfielder had a medical at Man United
- Spurs are confident of signing Toby Alderweireld ahead of Southampton [London Evening S...
- Atletico Madrid’s Arda Turan wants to join Chelsea in a £29m deal [Daily Mail]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi