Chelsea agree £32m deal for Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa [Sky Sports News]
- May 12, 2014
Sky Sports News reported on Monday night that a £32m fee had been agreed between the two clubs.
Diego Costa scored as Atletico knocked Chelsea out the Champions League at the semi-final stage.
If true, Jose Mourinho has done a brilliant piece of business, bringing a world class striker to complete the Chelsea jigsaw which was not yet complete.
Diego Costa could complete the move before heading off to the World Cup with Spain.
Atletico Madrid still have a final day title showdown as well as a Champions League final to play.
Sky sources: Chelsea agree £32m fee with Atletico Madrid for Diego Costa #SSN
— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) May 12, 2014
- Atletico Madrid’s Luciano Vietto scores perfect Panenka v Sagan Tosu (Video)
- Not Ideal: Stefan Savic scores unfortunate own goal on Atletico Madrid debut (Video)
- Olimpico: Atletico midfielder Koke scores directly from corner kick versus Sagan Tosu (...
- Still Got It: Diego Simeone pulls off neat rainbow flick in Atletico Madrid training (V...
- Fernando Torres scores for Atletico Madrid at Real Oviedo (video)
- Chelsea confirm permanent sale of Filipe Luis to Atletico Madrid; Reported fee of £11.3m
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi