Cheeky! The crowd loved Ryan Giggs’ panenka penalty for Class of ’92 v Salford City last night
- August 8, 2014
The Class of 92 may have been beaten 5-1 in their friendly against Salford City last night but they still managed to show their class.
This penalty from Ryan Giggs particularly shows the excellence of some of the veterans on the losing team.
His ice cold panenka sent the crowd wild as the keeper was completely fooled by the Man United legend’s run-up.
The friendly was set up with the purpose of promoting Salford City after Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt and Phil Neville purchased the club earlier in the year. All five were involved in the clash last night.
- Louis van Gaal gave Ryan Giggs a slap at the Man United POTY awards [video]
- Man Utd asst manager Ryan Giggs reflects on 1st season working under Van Gaal [Video]
- Louis van Gaal vouches for Ryan Giggs to eventually succeed him as Manchester United boss
- A big night in Manchester as FC United and Salford City win promotions [Pictures &...
- Most of Man United’s Class of ’92 went out for dinner with Andy Cole on Sat...
- 16 years ago today: Ryan Giggs’ wondergoal for Man United v Arsenal in the FA Cup...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi