Cheeky! The crowd loved Ryan Giggs’ panenka penalty for Class of ’92 v Salford City last night
- August 8, 2014
The Class of 92 may have been beaten 5-1 in their friendly against Salford City last night but they still managed to show their class.
This penalty from Ryan Giggs particularly shows the excellence of some of the veterans on the losing team.
His ice cold panenka sent the crowd wild as the keeper was completely fooled by the Man United legend’s run-up.
The friendly was set up with the purpose of promoting Salford City after Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt and Phil Neville purchased the club earlier in the year. All five were involved in the clash last night.
- LvG & Ryan Giggs hilarious reaction to Chicharito’s awful penalty on the Man...
- Man United fan steals Bastian Schweinsteiger’s water, Ryan Giggs gives him a deat...
- Louis van Gaal gave Ryan Giggs a slap at the Man United POTY awards [video]
- Man Utd asst manager Ryan Giggs reflects on 1st season working under Van Gaal [Video]
- Louis van Gaal vouches for Ryan Giggs to eventually succeed him as Manchester United boss
- A big night in Manchester as FC United and Salford City win promotions [Pictures &...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...