- Jeff Stelling breaks microphone celebrating Hartlepool goal on Soccer Saturday!
- Man United’s Radamel Falcao tore up the turf after his knee slide v Aston Villa [Pictures]
- Maybe Louis van Gaal should start Radamel Falcao more often! [Graphic]
- Barcelona 5 – Cordoba 0: Suarez gets off the mark, Messi scores a late double [Highlights]
- Andy Carroll celebrates West Ham goal v Leicester on Instagram
Cheeky! The crowd loved Ryan Giggs’ panenka penalty for Class of ’92 v Salford City last night
The Class of 92 may have been beaten 5-1 in their friendly against Salford City last night but they still managed to show their class.
This penalty from Ryan Giggs particularly shows the excellence of some of the veterans on the losing team.
His ice cold panenka sent the crowd wild as the keeper was completely fooled by the Man United legend’s run-up.
The friendly was set up with the purpose of promoting Salford City after Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt and Phil Neville purchased the club earlier in the year. All five were involved in the clash last night.
- Updated: August 8, 2014