- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Cheeky! The crowd loved Ryan Giggs’ panenka penalty for Class of ’92 v Salford City last night
The Class of 92 may have been beaten 5-1 in their friendly against Salford City last night but they still managed to show their class.
This penalty from Ryan Giggs particularly shows the excellence of some of the veterans on the losing team.
His ice cold panenka sent the crowd wild as the keeper was completely fooled by the Man United legend’s run-up.
The friendly was set up with the purpose of promoting Salford City after Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt and Phil Neville purchased the club earlier in the year. All five were involved in the clash last night.
- Updated: August 8, 2014