Cheeky Jurgen Klopp enjoys presser pre Zenit-Dortmund thanks to bumbling translator
Borussia Dortmund return to the Champions League this evening and the press conference on Monday featured another Jurgen Klopp masterclass.
The Dortmund coach was arguably the star of Europe’s premier competition last season and despite his side’s poor form in the Bundesliga was his usual cheeky chappy self.
The translator provided by Zenit had an absolute nightmare in the early stages of the press conference and started by interrupting Klopp on a number of occasions.
Zenit’s translator then admitted he hasn’t watched a Champions League match before and is in a way useless to translate.
Klopp then has quite a bit of fun with him. Pulling some trademark funny faces and such like…
- Borussia Dortmund v VfB Stuttgart: Online Live Streaming video [HD]
- Chelsea to battle Arsenal for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Blues tipped for a low ball offer [Sun]
- As Arsenal circle, watch every single Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang goal in his Bundesliga career (Of...
- Dortmund place €60m price tag on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Arsenal seriously interested [Bild]
- Steven Gerrard believes the ‘Klopp Effect’ is taking hold at Liverpool (Video)
- Steven Gerrard admits he’s looking forward to training with Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool (Video)
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp gets the photoshop treatment (Video)
- Tactile Jurgen Klopp had some fun with Alberto Moreno after Man City 1 – Liverpol 4 (GIF)