- Barcelona defender Thomas Vermaelen injured AGAIN with fresh hamstring problem [Mundo Deportivo]
- David Baddiel on Chelsea 2 – West Brom 0: Diego Costa is AMAZING
- Matthew Etherington tells the “Naked Tony Pulis” story
- Confirmed: Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus out until January with ankle ligament rupture
- The best jokes ripping into Joe Allen’s stupid head bandage for Liverpool v Palace [Pictures]
Cheeky Jurgen Klopp enjoys presser pre Zenit-Dortmund thanks to bumbling translator
Borussia Dortmund return to the Champions League this evening and the press conference on Monday featured another Jurgen Klopp masterclass.
The Dortmund coach was arguably the star of Europe’s premier competition last season and despite his side’s poor form in the Bundesliga was his usual cheeky chappy self.
The translator provided by Zenit had an absolute nightmare in the early stages of the press conference and started by interrupting Klopp on a number of occasions.
Zenit’s translator then admitted he hasn’t watched a Champions League match before and is in a way useless to translate.
Klopp then has quite a bit of fun with him. Pulling some trademark funny faces and such like…
- Updated: February 25, 2014