- Howard Webb, Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville talk about diving [Video]
- Magnificent! Tha’er Bawab (Craiova) finishes wonderful solo run off with scooped finish v Rapid Bucharesti
- Liverpool’s Sheyi Ojo & Chelsea’s Dominic Solanke score in England U18s win over Poland
- Paul Pogba says his ambition is to become as good as Zinedine Zidane
- Xabi Alonso on uber-wealthy Man City’s European struggles: Football is not mathematics
Cheeky! Eden Hazard “stole” a free-kick from David Luiz (Chelsea 3 – Stoke 0)
There was a pretty amusing moment from late on in Chelsea’s 3-0 win over Stoke on Saturday evening.
With the win all but wrapped up, David Luiz went to take a “blockbuster” free-kick from way out.
And, as the Brazilian pulled back with a rather large run-up, Chelsea team mate Eden Hazard came in and passed it square.
Much to the amusement of the commentators and many in the Stamford Bridge crowd.
- Updated: April 5, 2014