Cheeky! Eden Hazard “stole” a free-kick from David Luiz (Chelsea 3 – Stoke 0)
- April 5, 2014
There was a pretty amusing moment from late on in Chelsea’s 3-0 win over Stoke on Saturday evening.
With the win all but wrapped up, David Luiz went to take a “blockbuster” free-kick from way out.
And, as the Brazilian pulled back with a rather large run-up, Chelsea team mate Eden Hazard came in and passed it square.
Much to the amusement of the commentators and many in the Stamford Bridge crowd.
- Chelsea loanee Patrick Bamford scores 20-minute hat-trick for Crystal Palace (Video)
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Montreal Impact publish extended video of Didier Drogba’s incredible welcome (Video)
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa once killed his pet Yorkshire Terrier by accidentally runni...
- Huge Community Shield Odds: 7/1 Chelsea, 9/1 Arsenal to win!!!
- Diego Costa’s first words to John Terry after joining Chelsea were “I go to...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi