Cheeky! Eden Hazard “stole” a free-kick from David Luiz (Chelsea 3 – Stoke 0)
- April 5, 2014
There was a pretty amusing moment from late on in Chelsea’s 3-0 win over Stoke on Saturday evening.
With the win all but wrapped up, David Luiz went to take a “blockbuster” free-kick from way out.
And, as the Brazilian pulled back with a rather large run-up, Chelsea team mate Eden Hazard came in and passed it square.
Much to the amusement of the commentators and many in the Stamford Bridge crowd.
- Chelsea winger Victor Moses joins West Ham on season long loan
- Zlatan & Neymar move to Man United, Chelsea get confused trying to land Stones (44...
- Papy Djilobodji is currently undergoing a medical at Chelsea ahead of €3.5m move [20 Mi...
- Chelsea fans react to news of talks with Nantes for defender Papy Djilobodji [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea & Everton fans react to the claim John Stones ‘didn’t meanR...
- Man United fan snapped wearing a Pedro shirt after the Spaniard joined Chelsea (Picture)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...