- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Cheeky! Eden Hazard “stole” a free-kick from David Luiz (Chelsea 3 – Stoke 0)
There was a pretty amusing moment from late on in Chelsea’s 3-0 win over Stoke on Saturday evening.
With the win all but wrapped up, David Luiz went to take a “blockbuster” free-kick from way out.
And, as the Brazilian pulled back with a rather large run-up, Chelsea team mate Eden Hazard came in and passed it square.
Much to the amusement of the commentators and many in the Stamford Bridge crowd.
- Updated: April 5, 2014