Cheeky! Eden Hazard “stole” a free-kick from David Luiz (Chelsea 3 – Stoke 0)
- April 5, 2014
There was a pretty amusing moment from late on in Chelsea’s 3-0 win over Stoke on Saturday evening.
With the win all but wrapped up, David Luiz went to take a “blockbuster” free-kick from way out.
And, as the Brazilian pulled back with a rather large run-up, Chelsea team mate Eden Hazard came in and passed it square.
Much to the amusement of the commentators and many in the Stamford Bridge crowd.
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea Fans Channel rank the top five worst Blues signings [Video]
- Chelsea’s 14-year-old Bernard Kosia moonwalks while balancing a football [Skills ...
- Colombian TV report Radamel Falcao has signed his Chelsea contract [video]
- Atletico Madrid’s Arda Turan wants to join Chelsea in a £29m deal [Daily Mail]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi