- Levski Sofia manager attempts to take out Plovdiv player during match in Bulgaria [GIF]
- Miami Dolphins kicker Caleb Sturgis tried to pull off a rabona kick, failed badly [Vines]
- Mauricio Pochettino pleased with Tottenham’s “character” at Hull [video]
- (Lord) Nicklas Bendtner scores 1st Bundesliga goal for Wolfsburg at Schalke
- RUMOUR: Marseille may be bought by Saudi prince Al Walid, world’s 35th-richest man [L'Equipe]
Check out Nike’s Mercurial Superfly 4, the boots Cristiano Ronaldo will be wearing [Video]
Catch a glimpse of the latest hot product in the line of flashy footwear from Nike, the Mercurial Superfly 4.
In this video you can see the boot worn by the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo up close and at your disposal for inspection.
Described by Nike as a boot that will massively help on-pitch speed, it comes with a small sock-like piece of fabric which hugs your ankles and assures the boots are secure on your feet.
You may recognise the boot from the recent star-studded Nike ad promoting the World Cup, Real Madrid attacker Cristiano Ronaldo was adorning them then too.
- Updated: May 2, 2014