- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli contacts Inter Milan to check the possibility of a loan deal [Gazzetta]
- Egyptian presenter reads the news wearing a CD Nacional (Portugal) shirt [Video]
- ‘Never a penalty, Colback dived!’ Mini-Manchester United fan on 3-1 win v Newcastle [Video]
- So Close! Neymar flicks the ball up to make his own bicycle kick during Charity Match [Video]
- MMA Star Jose Aldo humiliates Neymar with a Rainbow Flick! [Video]
Check out Nike’s Mercurial Superfly 4, the boots Cristiano Ronaldo will be wearing [Video]
Catch a glimpse of the latest hot product in the line of flashy footwear from Nike, the Mercurial Superfly 4.
In this video you can see the boot worn by the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo up close and at your disposal for inspection.
Described by Nike as a boot that will massively help on-pitch speed, it comes with a small sock-like piece of fabric which hugs your ankles and assures the boots are secure on your feet.
You may recognise the boot from the recent star-studded Nike ad promoting the World Cup, Real Madrid attacker Cristiano Ronaldo was adorning them then too.
- Updated: May 2, 2014