Check out Nike’s Mercurial Superfly 4, the boots Cristiano Ronaldo will be wearing [Video]
- May 2, 2014
Catch a glimpse of the latest hot product in the line of flashy footwear from Nike, the Mercurial Superfly 4.
In this video you can see the boot worn by the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo up close and at your disposal for inspection.
Described by Nike as a boot that will massively help on-pitch speed, it comes with a small sock-like piece of fabric which hugs your ankles and assures the boots are secure on your feet.
You may recognise the boot from the recent star-studded Nike ad promoting the World Cup, Real Madrid attacker Cristiano Ronaldo was adorning them then too.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]