Charlie Adam scores a worldy to see Stoke past Man United, helping Liverpool in chase for 4th
Charlie Adam is the toast of Liverpool tonight.
The former Liverpool midfielder, who of course scored against the Merseyside giants just a few weeks ago, claimed a brace against Manchester United on Saturday.
Stoke secured a big 2-1 win over the Premier League champions and it was sealed by a beauty from Adam who smacked in a cracking second just a couple of minutes after Manchester United had equalised.
This result means Liverpool have a six point lead over Manchester United with the two giants of English football looking the most likely to secure the fourth and final Champions League spot.
Liverpool head to West Brom tomorrow knowing they can gain further ground on Everton and Spurs, the former who they beat in midweek and the latter who have picked up 1 point from a possible 6.
- Charlie Austin can earn his mates £8000 if the QPR striker scores for England after a 5...
- Michael Owen rants about Charlie Adam’s overrated long range goal versus Chelsea ...
- Charlie Adam’s wondergoal for Stoke v Chelsea perfectly recreated on FIFA 15 [Video]
- Easy availability of Charlie Adam’s goal v Chelsea reveals the EPL’s inabil...
- Man United’s Morgan Schneiderlin scores a cracking volley at France training (video)
- Man United playmaker Juan Mata plays FIFA 16 v Spencer FC (video)
- Manchester United legend David Beckham reveals his toughest ever opponent (Video)
- Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge taunts Man United over Thomas Muller pursuit (Quotes)