Charlie Adam didn’t come on versus Spurs but still got into a spat with Emmanuel Adebayor!
- April 26, 2014
Charlie Adam really HATES Tottenham!
The Scottish midfielder has previously injured Gareth Bale twice before – once in a pre-season friendly.
And, Adam this season put Paulinho out of action for around a month during Tottenham’s win over Stoke at White Hart Lane earlier this season.
On Saturday, as Spurs won 1-0 at Stoke, Charlie Adam was an unused substitute with suggestions that Tim Sherwood’s side would not shake hands with the former Liverpool midfielder before kick off.
Nevertheless, Adam still managed to get in a spat with Emmanuel Adebayor!
See the Vine video above…
- Chelsea will bid £8m for Asmir Begovic, as Stoke struggle to sign Xherdan Shaqiri [Tele...
- Inter Milan accept €17m offer from Stoke for Xherdan Shaqiri [Best Tweets]
- Chelsea agree personal terms with Asmir Begovic to replace Petr Cech [Di Marzio]
- Bojan Krkic plays with a football again, Stoke forward posts Instagram video
- Stoke City sign striker Joselu from Hannover in €8 million deal
- Liverpool players go nuts singing the Kolo/Yaya Toure chant following 6-1 loss to Stoke...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi