Charlie Adam didn’t come on versus Spurs but still got into a spat with Emmanuel Adebayor!
Charlie Adam really HATES Tottenham!
The Scottish midfielder has previously injured Gareth Bale twice before – once in a pre-season friendly.
And, Adam this season put Paulinho out of action for around a month during Tottenham’s win over Stoke at White Hart Lane earlier this season.
On Saturday, as Spurs won 1-0 at Stoke, Charlie Adam was an unused substitute with suggestions that Tim Sherwood’s side would not shake hands with the former Liverpool midfielder before kick off.
Nevertheless, Adam still managed to get in a spat with Emmanuel Adebayor!
See the Vine video above…
Watch Live Stream
- Peter Crouch explains why he gave away his match ball after Stoke win (Video)August 24, 2016
- Joe Allen on the brutal way he learned about his move from Liverpool to Stoke [Telegraph]August 19, 2016
- Stoke v Man City: Premier League preview, line-ups and predictionsAugust 18, 2016
- Stoke fans will love Marko Arnautovic’s Instagram postJuly 27, 2016
- Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish promises Wilfried Zaha won’t be sold to Spurs [Quotes]August 26, 2016
- Tottenham v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsAugust 26, 2016
- Chelsea’s official channel destroy a Spurs fan on FacebookAugust 26, 2016
- Phil Coutinho a major doubt for Tottenham v Liverpool [Liverpool Echo]August 26, 2016