- Perth Glory’s 17 yr old Daniel De Silva makes his own volley with back to goal! (Keeper though!)
- Nearly as bad as QPR’s! Oscar, Hazard & Ivanovic star in awful Chelsea Christmas video
- Amateur player in Peru tries backheel penalty, gets it spectacularly wrong!
- James Milner as the False 9: Manchester City v Crystal Palace [Team Sheets]
- Jason Byrne & Jamie Carragher have epic 7-minute staring contest on Soccer AM [Video]
Charlie Adam didn’t come on versus Spurs but still got into a spat with Emmanuel Adebayor!
Charlie Adam really HATES Tottenham!
The Scottish midfielder has previously injured Gareth Bale twice before – once in a pre-season friendly.
And, Adam this season put Paulinho out of action for around a month during Tottenham’s win over Stoke at White Hart Lane earlier this season.
On Saturday, as Spurs won 1-0 at Stoke, Charlie Adam was an unused substitute with suggestions that Tim Sherwood’s side would not shake hands with the former Liverpool midfielder before kick off.
Nevertheless, Adam still managed to get in a spat with Emmanuel Adebayor!
See the Vine video above…
- Updated: April 26, 2014