Charlie Adam didn’t come on versus Spurs but still got into a spat with Emmanuel Adebayor!
- April 26, 2014
Charlie Adam really HATES Tottenham!
The Scottish midfielder has previously injured Gareth Bale twice before – once in a pre-season friendly.
And, Adam this season put Paulinho out of action for around a month during Tottenham’s win over Stoke at White Hart Lane earlier this season.
On Saturday, as Spurs won 1-0 at Stoke, Charlie Adam was an unused substitute with suggestions that Tim Sherwood’s side would not shake hands with the former Liverpool midfielder before kick off.
Nevertheless, Adam still managed to get in a spat with Emmanuel Adebayor!
See the Vine video above…
- Porto 3 – Stoke 0: Potters pick up injuries problems ahead of the new season (Video)
- Cologne v Stoke City: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Peter Odemwingie says Steve Sidwell is learning Spanish for Stoke’s Barcelona lad...
- Former Barcelona midfielder Ibrahim Afellay is having a medical at Stoke [Sky Sports]
- Brentford 2 – Stoke 0: Bojan Krkic made his long awaited return in the defeat (Of...
- Stoke 2 – Singapore Select XI 0: Steve Sidwell & Marko Arnautovic find the t...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi