- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
Champions League pots revealed: Chelsea & Arsenal* in pot 1, Man City pot 2, Liverpool pot 3
Ahead of Wednesday night’s final rounds of matches of qualifying in the Champions League, the pots for this season’s draw are almost decided.
Chelsea, Liverpool, and Premier League champions Man City are already confirmed in the draw, while Arsenal will become England’s fourth representative if they can get past Besiktas at the Emirates.
4/1 Arsenal to beat Besiktas!
EXCLUSIVE Odds: 4/1 Arsenal to beat Besiktas!
Arsenal take on Besiktas tonight in the second leg of their Champions League qualifier after drawing the first leg 0-0 and they are currently 2/5 to get the win – New Customer Exclusive.
Having not featured since 2009, Liverpool make their return to the esteemed competition after coming second last year, and will be placed in tricky pot 3.
Manchester City will be hoping that their chances of reaching the knock out phase of the competition will be increased after the Citizens will be drawn out of pot 2.
Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea will avoid many of Europe’s big boys as they are drawn from pot 1, and the Gunners will also go into pot 1 should they beat the Turks.
The full outline of the Champions League pots can be seen below.
*Subject to change, depending on the qualifying rounds.
- Updated: August 27, 2014