- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Champions League betting tips: Shakhtar to beat Chelsea, Messi to score a hatful v Celtic & backing Braga (ish)
- Updated: October 23, 2012
Old Big Ears returns this Tuesday evening and there are a fair few cracking matches lined up.
Fresh from their 4-2 victory at White Hart Lane, Chelsea head to the Ukraine to face fellow league leaders Shakhtar Donetsk who could well be one of the most underrated teams in Europe.
Shakhtar are cantering to yet another league title at home and could prove to be a stumbling block for one of the two more famous sides in Group E: Chelsea and Juventus.
Tonight’s encounter is massive with Shakhtar having already proven their mettle with a fine performance last time out in the Champions League – outplaying Juventus in a draw in Turin.
Over at the Nou Camp it is another clash between league leaders but in truth the quality gap between Barcelona and Celtic could be rather stark.
Whilst Celtic have generally performed impressively in Barcelona on the three previous games there between the two sides – tonight they will have to cope with Lionel Messi, who is in the midst of some incredible form, even by his lofty standards.
Messi’s hat-trick on Saturday at Deportivo La Coruna made it eight goals in four games for club and country and the Argentine notched two in Barca’s last Champions League game at home to Spartak Moscow.
Braga coach Jose Peseiro has arrived at Old Trafford with an aggressive attitude, reflecting his side’s counter attacking game.
“We are not to be messed around with. United do not scare us. We go into every match looking to win,” declared Jose Peseiro in Monday’s press conference and Braga have history of making things difficult for big sides.
A 2-0 win away at Galatasaray in their last Champions League game is warning enough and they should pose more of an attacking threat than Stoke who scored 2 at Old Trafford on Saturday.
Coupled with the fact Manchester United keep going behind at home, this looks like the perfect opportunity for the following bet: