Champagne flowed as the Belgium team partied in Brussels nightclub Spirito after qualifying for the 2014 World Cup
- October 14, 2013
Following their historic 2-1 win away in Croatia on Friday night, the Belgium team hopped on a plane straight back to their homeland where a group of stars set out to enjoy themselves by partying in the local nightclubs.
According to reports, Eden Hazard, Marouane Fellaini, Axel Witsel, and Steven Defour where among the players who headed out for a celebratory night on the town.
The footballers began the night in Havana, before moving onto Brussels nightclub Spirito where they were filmed by another party-goer.
Having reached Brazil 2014, the English-speaking DJ in the club shouted out:
The Red Devils in the house. The winners are here. We’re going to f***ing Brazil! Rio de Janeiro! F***ing Brazil! Make some noise!
As the the camera rolled on as the hip-hop boomed out the sound system, Axel Witsel sprayed a bottle of champagne on revellers below, while more bottles of champagne were popped and wasted by the over-the-moon footballers in the happy atmosphere.
Footage of the Belgium team partying in Brussels nightclub Spirito is below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...