- Arsenal’s Alisher Usmanov loses $809m in 48 hours, Chelsea’s Roman Abramovich loses $449.5m
- Behind-the-scenes footage of Napoli’s crazy calender for 2015 [Video]
- The Guardian pay tribute to Thierry Henry [Video]
- WTF! Bournemouth’s Baily Cargill saw his wig fall off against Liverpool [Vine]
- Karim Benzema: I would love to play under Zidane one day at Real Madrid
Champagne flowed as the Belgium team partied in Brussels nightclub Spirito after qualifying for the 2014 World Cup
Following their historic 2-1 win away in Croatia on Friday night, the Belgium team hopped on a plane straight back to their homeland where a group of stars set out to enjoy themselves by partying in the local nightclubs.
According to reports, Eden Hazard, Marouane Fellaini, Axel Witsel, and Steven Defour where among the players who headed out for a celebratory night on the town.
The footballers began the night in Havana, before moving onto Brussels nightclub Spirito where they were filmed by another party-goer.
Having reached Brazil 2014, the English-speaking DJ in the club shouted out:
The Red Devils in the house. The winners are here. We’re going to f***ing Brazil! Rio de Janeiro! F***ing Brazil! Make some noise!
As the the camera rolled on as the hip-hop boomed out the sound system, Axel Witsel sprayed a bottle of champagne on revellers below, while more bottles of champagne were popped and wasted by the over-the-moon footballers in the happy atmosphere.
Footage of the Belgium team partying in Brussels nightclub Spirito is below.
- Updated: October 14, 2013