Champagne flowed as the Belgium team partied in Brussels nightclub Spirito after qualifying for the 2014 World Cup
- October 14, 2013
Following their historic 2-1 win away in Croatia on Friday night, the Belgium team hopped on a plane straight back to their homeland where a group of stars set out to enjoy themselves by partying in the local nightclubs.
According to reports, Eden Hazard, Marouane Fellaini, Axel Witsel, and Steven Defour where among the players who headed out for a celebratory night on the town.
The footballers began the night in Havana, before moving onto Brussels nightclub Spirito where they were filmed by another party-goer.
Having reached Brazil 2014, the English-speaking DJ in the club shouted out:
The Red Devils in the house. The winners are here. We’re going to f***ing Brazil! Rio de Janeiro! F***ing Brazil! Make some noise!
As the the camera rolled on as the hip-hop boomed out the sound system, Axel Witsel sprayed a bottle of champagne on revellers below, while more bottles of champagne were popped and wasted by the over-the-moon footballers in the happy atmosphere.
Footage of the Belgium team partying in Brussels nightclub Spirito is below.
- Thibaut Courtois praises Wales and Gareth Bale after Belgium’s defeat [Video]
- Wales v Belgium: The big match preview for the Euro 2016 qualifier [Video]
- Belgium paper Sportwereld had an eye-catching picture of Man United’s Marouane Fe...
- Outrageous Acca: Back Belgium, Italy & Holland to win at enormous 28/1 odds!!!
- Belgium release brilliant fan footage of game v France [Video]
- Marouane Fellaini steals the show as Belgium beat France in a 4-3 thriller [Official Hi...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi