Cesar Azpilicueta not convinced John Terry scored Chelsea winner v Everton
- February 23, 2014
In the end, Chelsea beat Everton 1-0, so what else matters?
Well, who scored Chelsea’s winner versus Everton on Saturday was clearly discussed in the Blues dressing room, according to a post from Cesar Azpilicueta on Instagram.
The Spanish full back wrote: “John said that he touched the ball in the goal. What do you think?”
Hardly a ringing endoresement from Azpilicueta on John Terry’s winner v Everton.
Or, was it Frank Lampard’s goal? Or, perhaps an own goal by Tim Howard?
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Bemused Chelsea fans react to reports of potential £15m bid for Tottenham’s Danny...
- Chelsea’s Dom Solanke begins training with Vitesse ahead of a loan move [Picture]
- Rio Ferdinand advises John Stones to pick Manchester United over Chelsea
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi