Celtic boss Neil Lennon was spat at, had coins thrown at him by Aberdeen fans at Tynecastle [Picture]
- February 1, 2014
Celtic boss Neil Lennon was the victim of nasty abuse at Tynecastle on Saturday as he watched Aberdeen beat St Johnstone 4-0 in the League Cup semi-final.
The Celtic gaffer was sat in the main stand at Tynecastle, surrounded by Aberdeen fans, as his looked to get information ahead of next Saturday’s Scottish Cup tie between Celtic and the Dons.
Lennon only managed to watch 70 minutes of the game.
According to Lennon’s agent Martin Reilly, the Celtic manager was subjected to abuse by the Aberdeen fans as he was spat at and was the target for coin throwing from spectators.
I’m absolutely raging about the treatment of Neil, about the stewarding and the fans’ behaviour. It’s scandalous that Neil is treated like this.
See a picture of Neil Lennon sat surrounded by Aberdeen fans below.
- Golazo! Aberdeen’s David Goodwillie scores awesome Chest-Chilena v St Johnstone [...
- Celtic v Aberdeen: Watch a Live Stream of the Scottish Premiership match
- Real Sociedad 2 – Aberdeen 0 [Official highlights, Europa League]
- Hooligans clash in Holland as Groningen and Aberdeen fans fight on the streets [Video]
- Sir Alex Ferguson recalls meeting Alfredo Di Stefano as Aberdeen manager in touching tr...
- Celtic 5 – Aberdeen 2
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi