- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Celta Vigo forward Enrique de Lucas necked a beer on the bench v Sevilla
Mad footage was broadcast on Spanish TV as Celta Vigo forward Enrique de Lucas was filmed drinking a beer on the substitute bench against Sevilla on Monday night.
De Lucas, who played for Chelsea in 2002 for just one season after being signed by Claudio Ranieri, was filmed downing a beer on Celta’s substitute bench before his team was rolled over 4-1 by their Andalusian hosts.
Many are wondering though whether the beer was in fact alcoholic.
The fact that De Lucas was so openly drinking his beverage in front of TV cameras, combined with the fact that the 35-year-old attacker was brought off the bench for the last 15 minutes of the match all suggests that the beer may have been soft.
Watch Enrique de Lucas enjoying a beer on the bench below.
(Credit to Dirty Tackle)
- Updated: March 7, 2013