Celta Vigo forward Enrique de Lucas necked a beer on the bench v Sevilla
- March 7, 2013
Mad footage was broadcast on Spanish TV as Celta Vigo forward Enrique de Lucas was filmed drinking a beer on the substitute bench against Sevilla on Monday night.
De Lucas, who played for Chelsea in 2002 for just one season after being signed by Claudio Ranieri, was filmed downing a beer on Celta’s substitute bench before his team was rolled over 4-1 by their Andalusian hosts.
Many are wondering though whether the beer was in fact alcoholic.
The fact that De Lucas was so openly drinking his beverage in front of TV cameras, combined with the fact that the 35-year-old attacker was brought off the bench for the last 15 minutes of the match all suggests that the beer may have been soft.
Watch Enrique de Lucas enjoying a beer on the bench below.
(Credit to Dirty Tackle)
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...