Celta Vigo forward Enrique de Lucas necked a beer on the bench v Sevilla
- March 7, 2013
Mad footage was broadcast on Spanish TV as Celta Vigo forward Enrique de Lucas was filmed drinking a beer on the substitute bench against Sevilla on Monday night.
De Lucas, who played for Chelsea in 2002 for just one season after being signed by Claudio Ranieri, was filmed downing a beer on Celta’s substitute bench before his team was rolled over 4-1 by their Andalusian hosts.
Many are wondering though whether the beer was in fact alcoholic.
The fact that De Lucas was so openly drinking his beverage in front of TV cameras, combined with the fact that the 35-year-old attacker was brought off the bench for the last 15 minutes of the match all suggests that the beer may have been soft.
Watch Enrique de Lucas enjoying a beer on the bench below.
(Credit to Dirty Tackle)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi