Celta Vigo forward Enrique de Lucas necked a beer on the bench v Sevilla
- March 7, 2013
Mad footage was broadcast on Spanish TV as Celta Vigo forward Enrique de Lucas was filmed drinking a beer on the substitute bench against Sevilla on Monday night.
De Lucas, who played for Chelsea in 2002 for just one season after being signed by Claudio Ranieri, was filmed downing a beer on Celta’s substitute bench before his team was rolled over 4-1 by their Andalusian hosts.
Many are wondering though whether the beer was in fact alcoholic.
The fact that De Lucas was so openly drinking his beverage in front of TV cameras, combined with the fact that the 35-year-old attacker was brought off the bench for the last 15 minutes of the match all suggests that the beer may have been soft.
Watch Enrique de Lucas enjoying a beer on the bench below.
(Credit to Dirty Tackle)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...