Celia Kay, accused of a 3am romp with Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud, cryptically tweets “we did NOT sleep together”
- February 18, 2014
Another day, a fresh update in the sex scandal involving Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud.
Celia Kay, the model accused with having slept with the Arsenal striker in a 3am romp before the match against Crystal Palace, has tweeted a cryptic message over night.
After starting Monday by posting a fresh bikini selfie on the micro-blogging website, Celia Kay posted a series of messages on Twitter in reaction to gossip swirling about concerning her life and lifestyle.
Crucially, Celia Kay may have denied reports she slept with Arsenal’s Giroud, as she wrote: Obviously no one knows how to read lol – check your sources idiots as it’s been reported we did NOT sleep together
Interestingly, Celia Kay is now up to 15.9k Twitter followers having had less than 2000 followers before the scandal broke in The Sun.
Below are the Twitter updates from Celia Kay from Monday.
- Which club is bigger Arsenal or Chelsea? [AFTV v CFC]
- Chelsea captain John Terry admits it will be strange to play against ‘Big Pete...
- Wilshere = Fabregas: Daily Mail compare Arsenal & Chelsea through Little Englander...
- Arsene Wenger wants to win Community Shield v Chelsea to set tone for new season (Video)
- Arsenal stopper Petr Cech speaks about how he became a goalkeeper (Video)
- Gary Neville says Jack Wilshere’s chant about Spurs was the best thing he’s...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi