Celia Kay, accused of a 3am romp with Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud, cryptically tweets “we did NOT sleep together”
Another day, a fresh update in the sex scandal involving Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud.
Celia Kay, the model accused with having slept with the Arsenal striker in a 3am romp before the match against Crystal Palace, has tweeted a cryptic message over night.
After starting Monday by posting a fresh bikini selfie on the micro-blogging website, Celia Kay posted a series of messages on Twitter in reaction to gossip swirling about concerning her life and lifestyle.
Crucially, Celia Kay may have denied reports she slept with Arsenal’s Giroud, as she wrote: Obviously no one knows how to read lol – check your sources idiots as it’s been reported we did NOT sleep together
Interestingly, Celia Kay is now up to 15.9k Twitter followers having had less than 2000 followers before the scandal broke in The Sun.
Below are the Twitter updates from Celia Kay from Monday.
Watch Live Stream
- Santi Cazorla picks his all-time Arsenal XI, includes 1 player from current side (video)September 27, 2016
- Good news for Arsenal as Arsene Wenger confirms Francis Coquelin’s comeback timetableSeptember 27, 2016
- Taulant Xhaka: Granit needs more playing time at Arsenal [Blick]September 27, 2016
- Details of when Arsenal tried to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [El Confidencial]September 27, 2016
- How PSG’s Marquinhos got Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud sent offSeptember 14, 2016
- Olivier Giroud benched with Alexis Sanchez to start up front for Arsenal v PSG [RMC Sport]September 13, 2016
- Olivier Giroud puts PSG above Arsenal, talks about Zlatan Ibrahimovic [Telefoot]September 11, 2016
- French player ratings: Man United & Spurs stars score low as well as Olivier Giroud [L’Equipe]September 7, 2016