Celia Kay, accused of a 3am romp with Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud, cryptically tweets “we did NOT sleep together”
Another day, a fresh update in the sex scandal involving Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud.
Celia Kay, the model accused with having slept with the Arsenal striker in a 3am romp before the match against Crystal Palace, has tweeted a cryptic message over night.
After starting Monday by posting a fresh bikini selfie on the micro-blogging website, Celia Kay posted a series of messages on Twitter in reaction to gossip swirling about concerning her life and lifestyle.
Crucially, Celia Kay may have denied reports she slept with Arsenal’s Giroud, as she wrote: Obviously no one knows how to read lol – check your sources idiots as it’s been reported we did NOT sleep together
Interestingly, Celia Kay is now up to 15.9k Twitter followers having had less than 2000 followers before the scandal broke in The Sun.
Below are the Twitter updates from Celia Kay from Monday.
Watch Live Stream
- Must read: Kim Kallstrom brilliantly recounts his time at ArsenalJuly 29, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba jokes about signing for Arsenal after friendly defeat (Video)July 29, 2016
- Arsenal fans on Twitter lay into Theo Walcott during woeful display v MLS All Stars [Tweets]July 29, 2016
- Granit Xhaka’s impressive individual highlights in Arsenal debut v MLS All Stars (Video)July 29, 2016
- Olivier Giroud’s agent speaks positively about move from Arsenal to NapoliJuly 12, 2016
- Arsenal linked to Gonzalo Higuain again, this time offering Olivier Giroud in exchange [Di Marzio]July 11, 2016
- Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud took out Patrice Evra in the France warm up (Video)July 11, 2016
- Arsenal reject several bids for France striker Olivier Giroud [Mirror]July 9, 2016