Carlos Tevez kisses his newborn baby on the side of the pitch before Juventus 1 – Fiorentina 0
In the South American tradition, Carlos Tevez had his wife bring their newborn daughter to Juve’s game against Fiorentina this afternoon (which they won 1-0).
Just as Suarez earlier this season, El Apache had no qualms about bringing the bambino to a raucous football stadium; it’s a South American tradition that get the kids inducted to the beautiful game without delay!
Tevez gave his newborn child a kiss next to his two young daughters, while his wife held the bambino in a Tevez family affair.
Carlitos Instagrammed the pic with the self-explanatory caption: ❤️❤️
Watch Live Stream
- “Your sister’s w***ish c***”: Boca Juniors star Carlos Tevez sent off for abusing referee (Video)September 12, 2016
- Carlos Tevez confirms he rejected Chelsea move after Antonio Conte phone callJuly 27, 2016
- Carlos Tevez to sign for Corinthians despite Juventus interest [Football Italia]July 15, 2016
- Golazo: Carlos Tevez scores free-kick curler for Boca v Dep. Cali (Videos)April 21, 2016
- Chelsea & Man City to duke it out in January for one of the world’s top defenders [Star]September 24, 2016
- Paul Pogba’s awesome gesture to former Juventus team mates [Tuttosport]September 24, 2016
- Man United & Juventus send scouts to Belgrade derbySeptember 18, 2016
- Palermo v Juventus: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-24September 18, 2016