Carlos Tevez kisses his newborn baby on the side of the pitch before Juventus 1 – Fiorentina 0
In the South American tradition, Carlos Tevez had his wife bring their newborn daughter to Juve’s game against Fiorentina this afternoon (which they won 1-0).
Just as Suarez earlier this season, El Apache had no qualms about bringing the bambino to a raucous football stadium; it’s a South American tradition that get the kids inducted to the beautiful game without delay!
Tevez gave his newborn child a kiss next to his two young daughters, while his wife held the bambino in a Tevez family affair.
Carlitos Instagrammed the pic with the self-explanatory caption: ❤️❤️
Watch Live Stream
- Patrice Evra reveals that Sir Alex Ferguson didn’t approve of Carlos Tevez friendshipOctober 28, 2016
- “Your sister’s w***ish c***”: Boca Juniors star Carlos Tevez sent off for abusing referee (Video)September 12, 2016
- Carlos Tevez confirms he rejected Chelsea move after Antonio Conte phone callJuly 27, 2016
- Carlos Tevez to sign for Corinthians despite Juventus interest [Football Italia]July 15, 2016
- Diego Simeone’s son, Giovanni, scored a brace for Genoa in 3-1 win over Juventus (Video)November 28, 2016
- Diego Simeone’s brilliant anti-Juventus Instagram post after Giovanni Simeone braceNovember 28, 2016
- Genoa v Juventus: Watch a live stream of the Serie A matchNovember 27, 2016
- Juventus man Patrice Evra feigns getting shot in latest mad Instagram VideoNovember 26, 2016