- Real Madrid close in on €15m Cruzeiro midfielder Lucas Silva, Sami Khedira is off [Marca]
- YouTube channel Trollstation upload video of their Tottenham v Partizan pitch invaders
- Superclasico: River Plate beat Boca Juniors to reach the Copa Sudamericana final [Highlights]
- Pele on Facebook: “I am doing fine”, after he’s moved to a Sao Paolo hospital special care unit
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere blasts the Mirror for saying he’s got the world’s most brittle ankles [Instagram]
Carlos Tevez kisses his newborn baby on the side of the pitch before Juventus 1 – Fiorentina 0
In the South American tradition, Carlos Tevez had his wife bring their newborn daughter to Juve’s game against Fiorentina this afternoon (which they won 1-0).
Just as Suarez earlier this season, El Apache had no qualms about bringing the bambino to a raucous football stadium; it’s a South American tradition that get the kids inducted to the beautiful game without delay!
Tevez gave his newborn child a kiss next to his two young daughters, while his wife held the bambino in a Tevez family affair.
Carlitos Instagrammed the pic with the self-explanatory caption: ❤️❤️
- Updated: March 9, 2014