Carlos Tevez kisses his newborn baby on the side of the pitch before Juventus 1 – Fiorentina 0
- March 9, 2014
In the South American tradition, Carlos Tevez had his wife bring their newborn daughter to Juve’s game against Fiorentina this afternoon (which they won 1-0).
Just as Suarez earlier this season, El Apache had no qualms about bringing the bambino to a raucous football stadium; it’s a South American tradition that get the kids inducted to the beautiful game without delay!
Tevez gave his newborn child a kiss next to his two young daughters, while his wife held the bambino in a Tevez family affair.
Carlitos Instagrammed the pic with the self-explanatory caption: ❤️❤️
- Carlos Tevez bagged & goal and an assist in 2-0 Boca Juniors win over Godoy Cruz (...
- An emotional Carlos Tevez makes host cry after telling wonderful story about hometown F...
- Sky put a billboard of Carlos Tevez in his West Ham gear outside Sheffield United’...
- Surely Staying: Paul Pogba inherits Juventus Number 10 shirt from Carlos Tevez
- Carlos Tevez scored his 2nd goal for Boca Juniors in an epic 4-3 defeat to Union (Videos)
- Carlos Tevez scored 1st goal back at Boca Juniors with a quality free-kick (videos)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...