Carlos Tevez kisses his newborn baby on the side of the pitch before Juventus 1 – Fiorentina 0
- March 9, 2014
In the South American tradition, Carlos Tevez had his wife bring their newborn daughter to Juve’s game against Fiorentina this afternoon (which they won 1-0).
Just as Suarez earlier this season, El Apache had no qualms about bringing the bambino to a raucous football stadium; it’s a South American tradition that get the kids inducted to the beautiful game without delay!
Tevez gave his newborn child a kiss next to his two young daughters, while his wife held the bambino in a Tevez family affair.
Carlitos Instagrammed the pic with the self-explanatory caption: ❤️❤️
- Carlos Tevez scored his 2nd goal for Boca Juniors in an epic 4-3 defeat to Union (Videos)
- Carlos Tevez scored 1st goal back at Boca Juniors with a quality free-kick (videos)
- Jonathan Calleri scores Rabona for Boca Juniors v Quilmes [official video]
- Incredible: 40,000 Boca Juniors fans welcome Carlos Tevez back home [Pictures & Vi...
- Juventus bid farewell to Boca Juniors bound Carlos Tevez’s with fantastic compila...
- Carlos Tevez thanks Juventus fans on Instagram after joining Boca Juniors
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi