- Barriga (Santiago Wanderers) should hang his head in shame after this horror own goal [Video]
- Lithuanian futsal player Ervins Krainis scores fantastic overhead kick [Video]
- Arsenal players get followed around by Christmas carolers singing football chants in brilliant BT advert
- Louis van Gaal: Sir Alex Ferguson said winning was enough but it’s not, performances matter [Video]
- Barcelona celebrate Eric Abidal’s finest moments at the club in tribute video
Carlos Tevez kisses his newborn baby on the side of the pitch before Juventus 1 – Fiorentina 0
In the South American tradition, Carlos Tevez had his wife bring their newborn daughter to Juve’s game against Fiorentina this afternoon (which they won 1-0).
Just as Suarez earlier this season, El Apache had no qualms about bringing the bambino to a raucous football stadium; it’s a South American tradition that get the kids inducted to the beautiful game without delay!
Tevez gave his newborn child a kiss next to his two young daughters, while his wife held the bambino in a Tevez family affair.
Carlitos Instagrammed the pic with the self-explanatory caption: ❤️❤️
- Updated: March 9, 2014