Carlos Tevez kisses his newborn baby on the side of the pitch before Juventus 1 – Fiorentina 0
In the South American tradition, Carlos Tevez had his wife bring their newborn daughter to Juve’s game against Fiorentina this afternoon (which they won 1-0).
Just as Suarez earlier this season, El Apache had no qualms about bringing the bambino to a raucous football stadium; it’s a South American tradition that get the kids inducted to the beautiful game without delay!
Tevez gave his newborn child a kiss next to his two young daughters, while his wife held the bambino in a Tevez family affair.
Carlitos Instagrammed the pic with the self-explanatory caption: ❤️❤️
Watch Live Stream
- “Your sister’s w***ish c***”: Boca Juniors star Carlos Tevez sent off for abusing referee (Video)September 12, 2016
- Carlos Tevez confirms he rejected Chelsea move after Antonio Conte phone callJuly 27, 2016
- Carlos Tevez to sign for Corinthians despite Juventus interest [Football Italia]July 15, 2016
- Golazo: Carlos Tevez scores free-kick curler for Boca v Dep. Cali (Videos)April 21, 2016
- Mino Raiola’s exact payday from Paul Pogba’s move to Man United is revealed to Juve’s shareholdersOctober 25, 2016
- Gianluigi Donnarumma made a world-class save to secure AC Milan’s win v Juventus (Video)October 22, 2016
- Manuel Locatelli scores cracking goal to secure AC Milan win over JuventusOctober 22, 2016
- Real Madrid discussed Paul Pogba deal with Mino Raiola in the summer [Marca]October 22, 2016