Carlo Ancelotti admits Man United target Angel Di Maria has “uncertain future”
There should be no surprise that Carlo Ancelotti was asked about Angel Di Maria during his press conference on Monday.
The Real Madrid coach was talking ahead of the first leg of the Spanish Super Cup to be played on Tuesday night at the Bernabeu.
Earlier on Monday, Di Maria was linked with a mega move to Manchester United by the Daily Mail, for a mega fee (including wages) of 100 million pounds.
And, judging by Manchester United’s performance against Swansea on Saturday, you can clearly see how they need players of the quality of Di Maria.
According to various reports, Ancelotti does not want to lose Di Maria and this comes through at the press conference above where the Italian refuses to give much away.
If Manchester United want Di Maria, they can surely get him. It might just be a question of finances with PSG out of the race for the Argentine.
Watch Live Stream
- Rumour: Man United old boy Angel di Maria may be heading to ChelseaSeptember 26, 2016
- Angel di Maria broke down in tears after Argentina’s win v Chile talking about his grandma (Video)June 7, 2016
- Lionel Messi made an amazing pass to Angel Di Maria in Argentina win (Video)May 28, 2016
- Benfica have sold an incredible XI of talent for €351m since 2010May 11, 2016
- Carlo Ancelotti told Zinedine Zidane to reject Bordeaux to stay at Real Madrid [Quotes]September 22, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho features in brilliant Zinedine Zidane pictureSeptember 4, 2016
- New Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti congratulates Renato Sanches on Euro 2016 win (Video)July 11, 2016
- Carlo Ancelotti reveals nice note left by Pep Guardiola in his Bayern officeJuly 11, 2016
- All the angles on Juan Mata’s Man United goal v Leicester (video)September 27, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic takes a holiday in Milan, set to miss Man United v Zorya [Gazzetta]September 27, 2016
- Terrible news for Manchester United’s Phil JonesSeptember 27, 2016
- Man United battle Real Madrid for a Portuguese winger [Record]September 27, 2016