- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
- Arsenal fans serenaded old boy Kolo Toure at Anfield [Video]
Cardiff flop Andreas Cornelius scored a super solo goal for FC Copenhagen v Randers
When they list the biggest flops of the Premier League season, Andreas Cornelius will likely come out near the very top of the list.
The 21-year-old Danish striker scored failed to score in 8 appearances, totalling around 105 minutes.
Cardiff reportedly paid 8 million pounds for Cornelius and made a significant loss when they sold him back to FC Copenhagen in January.
Legend has it that Cardiff owner Vincent Tan was furious with the money wasted on Cornelius when he did see him play.
Cornelius has been hugely influential in every game he has placed since leaving Cardiff though.
There was a goal on his second debut, versus AGF. Then a red card against Midtjylland. Before a goal for Denmark Under-21s.
On Saturday, Cornelius scored a super solo goal for FC Copenhagen in the 1-1 draw with Randers.
A pretty special goal!
- Updated: March 24, 2014