Cardiff flop Andreas Cornelius scored a super solo goal for FC Copenhagen v Randers
- March 24, 2014
When they list the biggest flops of the Premier League season, Andreas Cornelius will likely come out near the very top of the list.
The 21-year-old Danish striker scored failed to score in 8 appearances, totalling around 105 minutes.
Cardiff reportedly paid 8 million pounds for Cornelius and made a significant loss when they sold him back to FC Copenhagen in January.
Legend has it that Cardiff owner Vincent Tan was furious with the money wasted on Cornelius when he did see him play.
Cornelius has been hugely influential in every game he has placed since leaving Cardiff though.
There was a goal on his second debut, versus AGF. Then a red card against Midtjylland. Before a goal for Denmark Under-21s.
On Saturday, Cornelius scored a super solo goal for FC Copenhagen in the 1-1 draw with Randers.
A pretty special goal!
- Fan tried to head a ball in the Cardiff v Wolves match. He failed spectacularly (Videos)
- Cardiff v Wolverhampton: Watch a Live Stream
- Watch Scott Malone’s injury time golazo that gave Cardiff a 2-2 draw at QPR (Offi...
- Cardiff 2 – Watford 1: Troy Deeney scores for the Hornets, Joe Mason hits a doubl...
- FA take no action against Malky Mackay & Iain Moody over alleged racist, homophobi...
- Ex Cardiff striker Jay Bothroyd pulls off unreal piece of skill for Júbilo Iwata in Jap...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...