Cardiff flop Andreas Cornelius scored a super solo goal for FC Copenhagen v Randers
- March 24, 2014
When they list the biggest flops of the Premier League season, Andreas Cornelius will likely come out near the very top of the list.
The 21-year-old Danish striker scored failed to score in 8 appearances, totalling around 105 minutes.
Cardiff reportedly paid 8 million pounds for Cornelius and made a significant loss when they sold him back to FC Copenhagen in January.
Legend has it that Cardiff owner Vincent Tan was furious with the money wasted on Cornelius when he did see him play.
Cornelius has been hugely influential in every game he has placed since leaving Cardiff though.
There was a goal on his second debut, versus AGF. Then a red card against Midtjylland. Before a goal for Denmark Under-21s.
On Saturday, Cornelius scored a super solo goal for FC Copenhagen in the 1-1 draw with Randers.
A pretty special goal!
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...