Cardiff flop Andreas Cornelius scored a super solo goal for FC Copenhagen v Randers
- March 24, 2014
When they list the biggest flops of the Premier League season, Andreas Cornelius will likely come out near the very top of the list.
The 21-year-old Danish striker scored failed to score in 8 appearances, totalling around 105 minutes.
Cardiff reportedly paid 8 million pounds for Cornelius and made a significant loss when they sold him back to FC Copenhagen in January.
Legend has it that Cardiff owner Vincent Tan was furious with the money wasted on Cornelius when he did see him play.
Cornelius has been hugely influential in every game he has placed since leaving Cardiff though.
There was a goal on his second debut, versus AGF. Then a red card against Midtjylland. Before a goal for Denmark Under-21s.
On Saturday, Cornelius scored a super solo goal for FC Copenhagen in the 1-1 draw with Randers.
A pretty special goal!
- Ex Cardiff striker Jay Bothroyd pulls off unreal piece of skill for Júbilo Iwata in Jap...
- Ipswich midfielder Cole Skuse nets wondergoal to end 3 year goal drought [Official Video]
- Ex-Cardiff forward Andreas Cornelius suffers a horrible leg break for FC Copenhagen [Vi...
- Bournemouth were controversially denied a freak winner v Cardiff in a 1-1 draw [Officia...
- Nuts: Kenwyne Jones (Cardiff City) beats 3 Brentford men with outrageous skill [Officia...
- Skills! Watford’s Odion Ighalo produced 3 separate unreal moves ft. 2 nutmegs [Of...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi