- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Cardiff fans ‘Tan Out’ graffiti depicts a monkey eating maligned owner Vincent Tan [Picture]
- Updated: March 15, 2014
It’s fair to say Vincent Tan is not the most popular man in Cardiff; in fact he’s persona non grata bordering on pariah status.
A majority of Cardiff fans, not to say every last one, want the Malaysian out of their club over what they believe to be eccentric and detrimental leadership.
And a group of artistic malcontents got together to draw this mad graffiti, depicting a monkey getting ready to eat Tan whole.
Note that the Tan figure has needles popping out of his head exaggerated oriental facial features, suggesting a racial undertone in the Cardiff fans’ motives, as the man himself has already mooted.