- Banned driver Marco Reus has women asking to be his chauffeur on Facebook
- Madness! Jesina coach kicks ball onto pitch to stop Amiternina striker from scoring in Serie D [Video]
- Sunderland’s John’ O Shea: ‘I won’t be shaking Jack Colback’s hand before derby v Newcastle’
- His Name Is A Shop! Lenell John Lewis stars in Grimsby’s brilliant Christmas message [Video]
- Robbie Keane trains with Ireland’s Special Olympics football team [Video]
Can Hull join the Championship champions? Watch Hull v Cardiff (04/05/13)
Hull’s recent poor form has now left themselves needing a win at home to Cardiff on the final day of the season (1245 GMT) in order to secure a spot in the Premier League.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Importantly, once you deposit money you’ll ALWAYS be able to watch live streaming on Bet365, plus you can also place a bet with your deposit giving you the chance to win loads of cash too!
Hull v Cardiff is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else is fine.
Hull could be without influential playmaker, top goalscorer and club captain Robert Koren for the visit of the Bluebirds.
Steve Bruce’s Hull only need to match Watford’s result to secure promotion.
Watford lie only one point behind Hull after a crazy last few games. Hull have only picked up one point from their last 9 on offer to make it an exciting finale to the season.
Cardiff secured promotion and the title weeks ago. Unbeaten since March, Cardiff have managed to draw 5 of their last 6 games.
Nicky Maynard looks set to return to Cardiff’s matchday squad following eight months on the sidelines due to a torn anterior cruciate ligament just three games into his Cardiff career.
It’s all in Hull’s hands as they take on a Cardiff side who’s season finished over two weeks ago.
Steve Bruce will be hoping his misfiring strikers Matty Fryatt and George Boyd can regain their goalscoring touch in time for the promotion decider.
- Updated: May 1, 2013