Calm before the storm: The 3 seconds before and after Messi’s Getafe golazo [Picture]
- January 17, 2014
It doesn’t take long for Lionel Messi to wreak total havoc with his magical feet.
3 second usually.
The picture below shows just the disparity between the moments immediately before and after his sensational golazo last night.
Before: pure serenity, tranquility. 5 players between Messi and the keeper. Nothing can go wrong.
3 seconds later: havoc has been wreaked, Messi has somehow run the gauntlet and breached the entire defence in 3 seconds flat.
Genius at work.
- Leo Messi rejected the Copa America Golden Ball award; Trophy withdrawn [Video]
- Three Barcelona players made the Copa America Team of the Tournament [Graphic]
- La Liga legend David Villa scores two golazos in 2-1 NYC FC win v Montreal [Official Vi...
- Watch Leo Messi’s reactions throughout Argentina’s miserable shoot-out v Ch...
- The saddest selfie: Chile mascot bags picture with Leo Messi after Argentina defeat [vi...
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez & Leo Messi shared warm embrace before Copa America...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi