Calm before the storm: The 3 seconds before and after Messi’s Getafe golazo [Picture]
- January 17, 2014
It doesn’t take long for Lionel Messi to wreak total havoc with his magical feet.
3 second usually.
The picture below shows just the disparity between the moments immediately before and after his sensational golazo last night.
Before: pure serenity, tranquility. 5 players between Messi and the keeper. Nothing can go wrong.
3 seconds later: havoc has been wreaked, Messi has somehow run the gauntlet and breached the entire defence in 3 seconds flat.
Genius at work.
- Chelsea v Barcelona: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Thomas Vermaelen says injuries are behind him after ‘disappointing year’ (V...
- Neymar asks for his Dad to be left alone amid Barcelona transfer investigation (Video)
- Fail: US newspaper write up hilariously error-strewn report of Man United 3 – Bar...
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic calls Cristiano Ronaldo ‘good’ in a word association gam...
- Former Barcelona midfielder Ibrahim Afellay is having a medical at Stoke [Sky Sports]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi