Calm before the storm: The 3 seconds before and after Messi’s Getafe golazo [Picture]
- January 17, 2014
It doesn’t take long for Lionel Messi to wreak total havoc with his magical feet.
3 second usually.
The picture below shows just the disparity between the moments immediately before and after his sensational golazo last night.
Before: pure serenity, tranquility. 5 players between Messi and the keeper. Nothing can go wrong.
3 seconds later: havoc has been wreaked, Messi has somehow run the gauntlet and breached the entire defence in 3 seconds flat.
Genius at work.
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Gerard Pique & Neymar play Poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez stars as Office Guy in brilliant Abitab advert (Video)
- Messi lets slip a cheeky smile during Cristiano Ronaldo’s speech at UEFA awards (...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...