- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
Calm before the storm: The 3 seconds before and after Messi’s Getafe golazo [Picture]
It doesn’t take long for Lionel Messi to wreak total havoc with his magical feet.
3 second usually.
The picture below shows just the disparity between the moments immediately before and after his sensational golazo last night.
Before: pure serenity, tranquility. 5 players between Messi and the keeper. Nothing can go wrong.
3 seconds later: havoc has been wreaked, Messi has somehow run the gauntlet and breached the entire defence in 3 seconds flat.
Genius at work.
- Updated: January 17, 2014