PUMA release teaser of Bad Boy Mario Balotelli’s new ad [Video]
Mario Balotelli is one of PUMA’s most marketable pin-up boys.
The sportswear company play on Balo’s bad boy image in their latest ad featuring the Milan striker, with the intro: ‘Calling All Troublemakers’.
The teaser then fizzes through at supersonic speed with shots of Balotelli being Balotelli: scoring a goal, getting out of his sports cars, and chilling with two blondes in a jacuzzi.
Such a rebel!
Watch Live Stream
- AC Milan prepare a big money move for a Chelsea midfielder [CalcioMercatoWeb]September 27, 2016
- Fiorentina v AC Milan: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-25September 21, 2016
- Pippo Inzaghi’s biggest regret in football relates to Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic [France Football]September 14, 2016
- The Express think they know when Cesc Fabregas will leave ChelseaSeptember 11, 2016
- Mario Balotelli’s ex, Fanny Neguesha, stars as Drake’s girlfriend in ‘Please Forgive Me’September 27, 2016
- 4 in 2: Liverpool flop Mario Balotelli scores a beauty for Nice (Video)September 21, 2016
- Mino Raiola tells Nice striker Mario Balotelli to ‘eat, sleep, sh*t and f*ck football’ [Quotes]September 19, 2016
- El Hadji Diouf blames ‘jealous’ Steven Gerrard for Mario Balotelli’s Liverpool failures [Quotes]September 12, 2016