PUMA release teaser of Bad Boy Mario Balotelli’s new ad [Video]
Mario Balotelli is one of PUMA’s most marketable pin-up boys.
The sportswear company play on Balo’s bad boy image in their latest ad featuring the Milan striker, with the intro: ‘Calling All Troublemakers’.
The teaser then fizzes through at supersonic speed with shots of Balotelli being Balotelli: scoring a goal, getting out of his sports cars, and chilling with two blondes in a jacuzzi.
Such a rebel!
Watch Live Stream
- Done Deal: AC Milan sign a Chelsea midfielder on loanAugust 27, 2016
- AC Milan confirm rejection of huge Chelsea offer for Alessio Romagnoli [Official Statement]August 25, 2016
- Chelsea starlet Mario Pasalic to join AC Milan on season long-loan for €1m [Di Marzio]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea up their offer for AC Milan’s Alessio Romagnoli [RMC Sport]August 24, 2016
- Details of Mario Balotelli’s enormous pay cut if he leaves Liverpool for Palermo [Sky Sports]August 28, 2016
- Mino Raiola offers Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli to Man United [Gazzetta]August 24, 2016
- Mario Balotelli tipped to leave Liverpool to move to Ligue 1 [France Football]August 24, 2016
- Palermo fans display banner begging club to sign Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli [Picture]August 23, 2016