PUMA release teaser of Bad Boy Mario Balotelli’s new ad [Video]
- July 28, 2014
Mario Balotelli is one of PUMA’s most marketable pin-up boys.
The sportswear company play on Balo’s bad boy image in their latest ad featuring the Milan striker, with the intro: ‘Calling All Troublemakers’.
The teaser then fizzes through at supersonic speed with shots of Balotelli being Balotelli: scoring a goal, getting out of his sports cars, and chilling with two blondes in a jacuzzi.
Such a rebel!
- AC Milan 2 – Empoli 1: Newbies Carlos Bacca & Luiz Adriano open their Milan ...
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli writes farewell post to Liverpool fans on Facebook
- The best goals from Serie A matchday 1 including a Stevan Jovetic golazo (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique sends AC Milan bound Mario Balotelli a sweet message [In...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...