PUMA release teaser of Bad Boy Mario Balotelli’s new ad [Video]
Mario Balotelli is one of PUMA’s most marketable pin-up boys.
The sportswear company play on Balo’s bad boy image in their latest ad featuring the Milan striker, with the intro: ‘Calling All Troublemakers’.
The teaser then fizzes through at supersonic speed with shots of Balotelli being Balotelli: scoring a goal, getting out of his sports cars, and chilling with two blondes in a jacuzzi.
Such a rebel!
Watch Live Stream
- Top 10 Serie A Veterans: Featuring Francesco Totti & Gianluigi Buffon (Video)May 11th, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s agent Mino Raiola opens door to him returning to former clubMay 5th, 2016
- Leaked: AC Milan’s brand new 2016-17 home kit has a new club crestApril 30th, 2016
- Guangzhou will give Jackson Martinez to AC Milan as a free gift [Corriere dello Sport]April 29th, 2016
- Mario Balotelli’s departure from Liverpool is getting closer [Gazzetta dello Sport]April 24th, 2016
- Liverpool loanee Mario Balotelli booked for (accidentally) kicking Carpi keeper in the face (Video)April 21st, 2016
- On loan at AC Milan, Mario Balotelli insists he doesn’t want to return to Liverpool [Quotes]April 17th, 2016
- Liverpool loanee Mario Balotelli assist v Juventus (Video)April 9th, 2016