PUMA release teaser of Bad Boy Mario Balotelli’s new ad [Video]
- July 28, 2014
Mario Balotelli is one of PUMA’s most marketable pin-up boys.
The sportswear company play on Balo’s bad boy image in their latest ad featuring the Milan striker, with the intro: ‘Calling All Troublemakers’.
The teaser then fizzes through at supersonic speed with shots of Balotelli being Balotelli: scoring a goal, getting out of his sports cars, and chilling with two blondes in a jacuzzi.
Such a rebel!
- Former AC Milan teammates Andrea Pirlo & Kaka’ reunited in MLS (Vine)
- Incredible behind the goal footage of Philippe Mexes’ wonder-volley for AC Milan ...
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- New AC Milan signing Carlos Bacca says it would be amazing to play with Zlatan Ibrahimo...
- AC Milan wonderkid Hachim Mastour takes on Sean Garnier in sick freestyle challenge [Vi...
- Fluminense unveil the signing of ex Barcelona superstar Ronaldinho to thousands of fans...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi