Calling All Troublemakers! Puma release Mario Balotelli in a hot tub advert
- August 7, 2014
PUMA has formally launched its new brand platform, Forever Faster. With the mission to become the Fastest Sport Brand in the World!
Their global advert went live on Thursday featuring the world’s fastest man Usain Bolt with football icons Mario Balotelli, Sergio Agüero, Marta Vieira da Silva; golfers Rickie Fowler and Lexi Thompson; and the Scuderia Ferrari Formula One team.
Despite the fact Usain Bolt is featured in the advert, it has been billed as the ”
Mario Balotelli in a hot tub advert!”
The blurb from Puma is as follows: “PUMA’s mission is to be the fastest sports brand in the world. Through our endless pursuit to push the sports world forward, we are Forever Faster. Not fast. Faster. Faster is more determined. It trusts its instincts, not the rules. It’s brave. It’s confident. Faster reminds the world what it means to play. Then wins it all, breaks records, breaks them again, and takes a victory lap.”
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...