- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
Calling All Troublemakers! Puma release Mario Balotelli in a hot tub advert
PUMA has formally launched its new brand platform, Forever Faster. With the mission to become the Fastest Sport Brand in the World!
Their global advert went live on Thursday featuring the world’s fastest man Usain Bolt with football icons Mario Balotelli, Sergio Agüero, Marta Vieira da Silva; golfers Rickie Fowler and Lexi Thompson; and the Scuderia Ferrari Formula One team.
Despite the fact Usain Bolt is featured in the advert, it has been billed as the ”
Mario Balotelli in a hot tub advert!”
The blurb from Puma is as follows: “PUMA’s mission is to be the fastest sports brand in the world. Through our endless pursuit to push the sports world forward, we are Forever Faster. Not fast. Faster. Faster is more determined. It trusts its instincts, not the rules. It’s brave. It’s confident. Faster reminds the world what it means to play. Then wins it all, breaks records, breaks them again, and takes a victory lap.”
- Updated: August 7, 2014