- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Cadena Ser: Arsenal & Real Madrid reach preliminary agreement on Mesut Ozil
- Updated: September 1, 2013
Could Arsene Wenger be closing in on his marquee signing with just hours of the summer transfer window to go?!
Initial rumours have been swirling on Sunday night, now Spanish radio station Cadena Ser have announced that Arsenal and Real Madrid have reached preliminary agreement on the the transfer of Mesut Ozil.
After completing the mega move of Gareth Bale from Spurs, Real Madrid are now looking to shift some big name players for huge fees and with Mesut Ozil unhappy at the Bernabeu, the German playmaker looks likely to leave.
Ligue 1 champions PSG were also interested in Ozil but the German schemer would prefer to play in the Premier League. According to Cadena Ser, a fairly reliable source, Arsenal are now on pole position.
Ozil did not play in Real Madrid’s 3-1 win over Athletic Bilbao on Sunday and stormed off during the victory at Granada.
Initial reports suggest a deal for Ozil will cost Arsenal between 45 and 50 million euros.
Arsene Wenger hinted at a marquee signing after the 1-0 north London derby win on Sunday afternoon.