BVB want to sign Hoffenheim’s Firmino, Torino’s Immobile & Man United’s Kagawa this summer [Bild]
- April 30, 2014
German daily Bild claim to have the inside scoop into Borussia Dortmund’s summer recruitment plans, and it’s exciting.
The front page of Bild’s website has a teasing pixelated picture of Jurgen Klopp’s supposed new transfer targets, while it’s been revealed the players on Dortmund’s shopping list are Hoffenheim’s Roberto Firmino, Torino’s Ciro Immobile and Man United’s Shinji Kagawa.
The German paper also manages to placed percentage value over the likelihood of the deals coming to fruition, with Bild claiming there is a 25% chance of Shinji Kagawa leaving Man United to return to Dortmund while there is a 70% that Ciro Immobile with ditch Serie A for the Bundesliga.
With specific regard to Kagawa, BVB defender Mats Hummels has recently said the club would be thrilled to have the Japanese international back at the Westfalenstadion.
We would take him with open arms, of course. Having an offensive line with [Marco] Reus, [Henrikh] Mkhitaryan and Kagawa would certainly be stylish.
But I would not say anything about the other great players we have playing for us. The attacking midfield is probably the best part of our team without Shinji.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wins plaudits for signing Dortmund deal in snazzy attire (Pic...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Mats Hummels knows who ate all the pies at Borussia Dortmund last season
- Marco Reus runs the length of the pitch, nutmegs Bonucci and scores solo beauty (Video)
- Dortmund’s Aubameyang finishes off brilliant counter-attack versus Juventus (Video)
- Tottenham join Arsenal in race for 26-year-old striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [Franc...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi