- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers: ‘We were outstanding’ / Wenger: A draw was the fair result’ [Video]
BVB want to sign Hoffenheim’s Firmino, Torino’s Immobile & Man United’s Kagawa this summer [Bild]
German daily Bild claim to have the inside scoop into Borussia Dortmund’s summer recruitment plans, and it’s exciting.
The front page of Bild’s website has a teasing pixelated picture of Jurgen Klopp’s supposed new transfer targets, while it’s been revealed the players on Dortmund’s shopping list are Hoffenheim’s Roberto Firmino, Torino’s Ciro Immobile and Man United’s Shinji Kagawa.
The German paper also manages to placed percentage value over the likelihood of the deals coming to fruition, with Bild claiming there is a 25% chance of Shinji Kagawa leaving Man United to return to Dortmund while there is a 70% that Ciro Immobile with ditch Serie A for the Bundesliga.
With specific regard to Kagawa, BVB defender Mats Hummels has recently said the club would be thrilled to have the Japanese international back at the Westfalenstadion.
We would take him with open arms, of course. Having an offensive line with [Marco] Reus, [Henrikh] Mkhitaryan and Kagawa would certainly be stylish.
But I would not say anything about the other great players we have playing for us. The attacking midfield is probably the best part of our team without Shinji.
- Updated: April 30, 2014