Butter Fingers! Hamburg keeper Rene Adler lets in a shocker v Bayer Leverkusen [Vine]
- April 5, 2014
Hard to believe it now, but Rene Adler was once deemed the worthy successor to Oliver Kahn’s throne.
Capped right thr0ugh the German youth ranks, Adler’s star has progressively waned over the years, to the point where he’s become a pretty mediocre journeyman keeper.
Adler showed a good example of how his eye has gone off the ball during Hamburg’s win over Leverkusen last night, letting Julian Brandt’s not-so-special effort squirm past him, despite getting his body behind the ball.
Then again, Kahn did once let a similar one in, in Japan wasn’t it…
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...