Butter Fingers! Hamburg keeper Rene Adler lets in a shocker v Bayer Leverkusen [Vine]
- April 5, 2014
Hard to believe it now, but Rene Adler was once deemed the worthy successor to Oliver Kahn’s throne.
Capped right thr0ugh the German youth ranks, Adler’s star has progressively waned over the years, to the point where he’s become a pretty mediocre journeyman keeper.
Adler showed a good example of how his eye has gone off the ball during Hamburg’s win over Leverkusen last night, letting Julian Brandt’s not-so-special effort squirm past him, despite getting his body behind the ball.
Then again, Kahn did once let a similar one in, in Japan wasn’t it…
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi