- Spoof! Arsenal fans produce a ‘say thanks’ Facebook video for Arsene Wenger [talkSPORT]
- Injured Arsenal star Mesut Ozil wishes Danny Welbeck Happy Birthday & a CL win [Screenshot]
- Don’t try & shoot! Dom Telford scores from 30 yards for Blackpool youth v Shrewsbury Town
- Kyle Walker takes part in spectacular Spurs rondo game; Harry Kane messes up [Video]
- Franck Ribery: Cristiano Ronaldo’s 2013 Ballon d’Or win ‘all politics’, now backs Neuer
Burnley v Cardiff: Watch Live Streaming of the Championship match (April 20, 2013)
Fresh from securing promotion to the Premier League, Cardiff travel to Burnley for an early kick off (12.45 GMT) on Saturday.
Burnley v Cardiff can be seen via Bet365 on our video streaming service with the home side eager to push away from the relegation zone and perhaps surprise the Championship leaders who may well be on a high after the epic pitch invasion on Tuesday evening.
Burnley v Cardiff can be seen on by clicking here or on the live streaming tab above, then following the instructions to watch.
Note: Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Cardiff v Nottingham Forest, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the Championship encounter.
Burnley v Cardiff is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else on the globe is fine.
Sean Dyche’s side will be looking to bounce back from successive defeats at Blackpool and Leeds, they will be encouraged by the fact they won their last home game 3-1 against Bristol City.
Much of the goal scoring threat rests on Sam Vokes now for Burnley with Charlie Austin now injured.
Cardiff, buoyed by promotion and aiming for the Championship title, have a very strong defence and have kept clean sheets in five of their last seven matches.
With Craig Bellamy leading the forward line and with Premier League places to play for, Malky Mackay’s side should have enough to ease to victory but at this time of the season surprises can happen.
- Updated: April 19, 2013