- Man United’s Robin van Persie: ‘I nearly signed for Rangers before finally moving to Arsenal’ [Video]
- Ex-Man Utd man Phil Neville: ‘Arsenal’s defenders can’t defend, Wenger’s responsibility’ [Video]
- ‘I believe we can do it’: Pellegrini’s presser pre-Manchester City v Bayern Munich [Video]
- Total Football! Ntep finishes beautiful Rennes team move v Guingamp [GIF]
- DeAndre Yedlin (Seattle Sounders) talks about his upcoming move to Spurs [Video]
Burnley manager Sean Dyche spoke about his ‘Ginger Mourinho’ nickname ahead of Chelsea clash
Burnley manager Sean Dyche has spoken about his ‘Ginger Mourinho’ nickname ahead of this weekend’s Premier League opener against Chelsea.
There he will the original Mourinho and a star-studded Chelsea line-up for the Portuguese mastermind to instruct.
Dyche spoke about comparisons to the Special One: “It’s a bit of fun. The fans started it a long time ago. They haven’t always called me that, I will say!
It’s amazing how success brings those tags; but no I think there’s a nice connection between myself and people of Burnley and the players as well. It’s just a bit of banter.”
- Updated: August 14, 2014