Burnley manager Sean Dyche spoke about his ‘Ginger Mourinho’ nickname ahead of Chelsea clash
Burnley manager Sean Dyche has spoken about his ‘Ginger Mourinho’ nickname ahead of this weekend’s Premier League opener against Chelsea.
There he will the original Mourinho and a star-studded Chelsea line-up for the Portuguese mastermind to instruct.
Dyche spoke about comparisons to the Special One: “It’s a bit of fun. The fans started it a long time ago. They haven’t always called me that, I will say!
It’s amazing how success brings those tags; but no I think there’s a nice connection between myself and people of Burnley and the players as well. It’s just a bit of banter.”
Watch Live Stream
- Sergio Aguero scores many FPL points with brace against Burnley [Tweets]November 26, 2016
- Burnley’s Dean Marney scores stunning volley against Man City (Video)November 26, 2016
- Paul Robinson equals Mesut Ozil’s assist tally after 13 minutes of Burnley debut [Video & Tweets]November 26, 2016
- West Brom v Burnley: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsNovember 20, 2016
- Antonio Conte asked about Andrea Pirlo joining Chelsea’s coaching staff (Video)December 10, 2016
- Chelsea stars scoop all three Premier League prizes for NovemberDecember 9, 2016
- Andrea Pirlo visits former manager Antonio Conte at ChelseaDecember 9, 2016
- Thierry Henry, De Bruyne, Griezmann and more feature in epic Beats By Dre commercial (Video)December 9, 2016