Burnley manager Sean Dyche spoke about his ‘Ginger Mourinho’ nickname ahead of Chelsea clash
Burnley manager Sean Dyche has spoken about his ‘Ginger Mourinho’ nickname ahead of this weekend’s Premier League opener against Chelsea.
There he will the original Mourinho and a star-studded Chelsea line-up for the Portuguese mastermind to instruct.
Dyche spoke about comparisons to the Special One: “It’s a bit of fun. The fans started it a long time ago. They haven’t always called me that, I will say!
It’s amazing how success brings those tags; but no I think there’s a nice connection between myself and people of Burnley and the players as well. It’s just a bit of banter.”
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte wants to sign Burnley star Michael Keane this January [Mirror]September 27, 2016
- Burnley v Watford: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 26, 2016
- Chelsea fans unhappy with Patrick Bamford’s Instagram activity after Arsenal lossSeptember 25, 2016
- Burnley boss Sean Dyche defends apologetic Andre Gray over homophobic tweets (Video)August 23, 2016
- Chelsea suffer another John Terry blow ahead of their match against Hull [Times]September 30, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas posts amusing comment on a Chelsea Instagram postSeptember 29, 2016
- Chelsea fans are talking about Thorgan Hazard [Tweets]September 29, 2016
- Conte only signed 1 player on his summer shopping list, 5 Chelsea stars set for the chop [Times]September 29, 2016