Burnley manager Sean Dyche spoke about his ‘Ginger Mourinho’ nickname ahead of Chelsea clash
Burnley manager Sean Dyche has spoken about his ‘Ginger Mourinho’ nickname ahead of this weekend’s Premier League opener against Chelsea.
There he will the original Mourinho and a star-studded Chelsea line-up for the Portuguese mastermind to instruct.
Dyche spoke about comparisons to the Special One: “It’s a bit of fun. The fans started it a long time ago. They haven’t always called me that, I will say!
It’s amazing how success brings those tags; but no I think there’s a nice connection between myself and people of Burnley and the players as well. It’s just a bit of banter.”
Watch Live Stream
- Sean Dyche explains Burnley beat Liverpool on BBC radio (Video)October 25, 2016
- Burnley boss Sean Dyche suggests a third thing wrong with Arsenal’s winner (Video)October 2, 2016
- Koscielny & Ox combine for a controversial late Arsenal winner at Burnley [Tweets]October 2, 2016
- Travelling Arsenal fans in danger of missing Burnley game after train hits herd of cows [Tweets]October 2, 2016
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard reveals who his best friends in football are (Video)October 27, 2016
- Police investigating West Ham fans over homophobic flyer about Chelsea’s John TerryOctober 27, 2016
- The Mourinho-Conte WhatsApp chat after Man United loss at Chelsea [spoof]October 27, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas confirms his fitness to Chelsea boss Antonio Conte with Instagram videoOctober 27, 2016