Burnley manager Sean Dyche spoke about his ‘Ginger Mourinho’ nickname ahead of Chelsea clash
Burnley manager Sean Dyche has spoken about his ‘Ginger Mourinho’ nickname ahead of this weekend’s Premier League opener against Chelsea.
There he will the original Mourinho and a star-studded Chelsea line-up for the Portuguese mastermind to instruct.
Dyche spoke about comparisons to the Special One: “It’s a bit of fun. The fans started it a long time ago. They haven’t always called me that, I will say!
It’s amazing how success brings those tags; but no I think there’s a nice connection between myself and people of Burnley and the players as well. It’s just a bit of banter.”
Watch Live Stream
- Burnley boss Sean Dyche defends apologetic Andre Gray over homophobic tweets (Video)August 23, 2016
- FA charge Burnley star Andre Gray with misconduct for homophobic tweets from 2012August 23, 2016
- Burnley striker Andre Gray asks for forgiveness & apologises for TweetsAugust 20, 2016
- Burnley v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups and predictionsAugust 18, 2016
- Chelsea fans not happy as Watford confirm loan signing of Kenedy [Best Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Chelsea launch shock £32m bid for PSG defender David Luiz [Daily Mail]August 30, 2016
- Chelsea striker Diego Costa admits he wanted to leave for Atletico Madrid this summerAugust 30, 2016
- Loic Remy’s 1st interview as a Crystal Palace player after joining from Chelsea (Video)August 30, 2016