- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Burnley manager Sean Dyche spoke about his ‘Ginger Mourinho’ nickname ahead of Chelsea clash
Burnley manager Sean Dyche has spoken about his ‘Ginger Mourinho’ nickname ahead of this weekend’s Premier League opener against Chelsea.
There he will the original Mourinho and a star-studded Chelsea line-up for the Portuguese mastermind to instruct.
Dyche spoke about comparisons to the Special One: “It’s a bit of fun. The fans started it a long time ago. They haven’t always called me that, I will say!
It’s amazing how success brings those tags; but no I think there’s a nice connection between myself and people of Burnley and the players as well. It’s just a bit of banter.”
- Updated: August 14, 2014