Burnley manager Sean Dyche spoke about his ‘Ginger Mourinho’ nickname ahead of Chelsea clash
Burnley manager Sean Dyche has spoken about his ‘Ginger Mourinho’ nickname ahead of this weekend’s Premier League opener against Chelsea.
There he will the original Mourinho and a star-studded Chelsea line-up for the Portuguese mastermind to instruct.
Dyche spoke about comparisons to the Special One: “It’s a bit of fun. The fans started it a long time ago. They haven’t always called me that, I will say!
It’s amazing how success brings those tags; but no I think there’s a nice connection between myself and people of Burnley and the players as well. It’s just a bit of banter.”
Watch Live Stream
- Burnley’s Andre Gray reports racist abuse from his own fans after win v Bradford [Tweets]July 23, 2016
- Leicester bid £15m for Michael Keane, Burnley want £20m for the defender [Mail]July 1, 2016
- Done Deal: Joey Barton confirms he’s leaving Burnley for RangersMay 23, 2016
- Burnley’s media manager takes the blame for Joey Barton’s medal screw up (BBC Audio)May 10, 2016
- Antonio Conte is clearly unimpressed with Chelsea defender Baba Rahman [Sky Germany]July 30, 2016
- Chelsea have £57m bid for Romelu Lukaku rejected, Everton name their price [Mirror]July 30, 2016
- John Terry gives uplifting message to disabled Chelsea fan (Video)July 30, 2016
- Who plugged you in? Juan Cuadrado gives vital weather update at Chelsea training (Video)July 30, 2016