Burn! Classic Ibra zinger, hitting back at Hoeness jibe: ‘I wouldn’t hire him as my tax adviser’ (!) [L’Equipe Interview]
- October 5, 2013
Earlier this week, Bayern’s fugutive President Uli Hoeness had something to say, as Bayern directors always do.
Needlessly getting involved in the long-standing Pep-Ibra beef (when frankly he has more important things to be worrying about, Bayern’s President had called Zlatan ‘an angry prima donna; he hasn’t digested his Barcelona exit.’
Zlatan hit back at Hoeness in an interview with L’Equipe today, with a quality zinger.
Asked by the interviewer to reply, Zlatan said: The one thing I can tell you, is that I wouldn’t take this Whyness [sic] guy….what’s his name? Hoeness, voila. I wouldn’t hire him as my tax adviser’.
Boom. Zlatan 1 – Hoeness 0
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]