- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
- Arsenal fans serenaded old boy Kolo Toure at Anfield [Video]
- All the goals and skills from Neymar’s charity match against Nene [Highlights]
- Portuguese second division player Dally got sent off for flashing his ass after scoring for Freamunde [Video]
Burkina Faso won a penalty against Algeria thanks to a scandalous decision!
— David Wall (@1DavidWall) October 13, 2013
The closely fought first leg play-off between Burkina Faso and Algeria on Saturday night was decided by a scandalous penalty decision.
With four minutes left on the clock the score was 2-2 and Algeria must have thought they would secure a draw to take back for the second leg at home in November.
However, referee Janny Sikazwe would have the final say, awarding Brukina Faso a spot kick on the shoddy advice of his linesman.
A shot came in which Algeria’s Assaid Belkalem turned his back on, with the ball hitting his side.
Calling a penalty for this was exceptionally harsh but then it dawns on you that Belkalem was not even inside the penalty area!
Aristide Bance subsequently put away the spot kick and Burkina Faso won 3-2.
Algeria will be fuming if they are unable to run it round in the second leg.
- Updated: October 13, 2013