Bryan Ruiz will join Betis on loan for the rest of the season on Friday, Fulham will receive just under €1m [Marca]
Bryan Ruiz’s time at Fulham is about to come to an end.
Ruiz, who will come up against England at the World Cup in Costa Rica’s last group game, is set to leave Craven Cottage to join La Liga’s Real Betis on Friday, according to Spanish paper Marca.
Marca report that Betis have reached an agreement with the Fulham to get Bryan Ruiz on loan until the end of the season. The Costa Rican is set to have his medical in the next 24 hours.
Should the deal come to fruition, Fulham will receive just under €1m as compensation for their striker’s services. Ruiz became the club’s record signing when he arrived from FC Twente for £10.6m in 2011.
28-year-old Ruiz is currently in his third season at Craven Cottage, however he has failed to hit top form at Fulham this campaign with one Premier League goal in 12 appearances.
Real Betis are rock bottom of the Spanish first division, having scored only 15 goals in 18 games and having only picked up two wins.
Watch Live Stream
- Fulham star Bryan Ruiz scored directly from a corner v Blackpool [Official Video]November 6, 2014
- Werder Bremen closing in on Fulham’s Bryan Ruiz for just €4m [Bild]August 19, 2014
- Bryan Ruiz! (PSV) 2-1 v HeraclesFebruary 14, 2014
- Costa Rican striker Bryan Ruiz arrives at PSV from FulhamJanuary 15, 2014
- On loan at Fulham, Lucas Piazon slams absurd Chelsea loan system [Daily Mail]September 6, 2016
- Fulham v Birmingham: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-10September 3, 2016
- Fulham v Newcastle: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-08-05July 29, 2016
- Celtic pull off massive coup with signing of in-demand Fulham youngster Moussa DembeleJune 28, 2016
- Luis Suarez bags a hat-trick as Barcelona crush Betis 6-2 (Official video)August 20, 2016
- Leo Messi received a curious yellow card during Barcelona win at Betis (Video)May 1, 2016
- Rakitic & Suarez guide Barcelona to 2-0 win at 10-man Betis (Official highlights)May 1, 2016
- Spanish ref Antonio Mateu Lahoz loves sending players off v BarcelonaApril 30, 2016