Bryan Ruiz will join Betis on loan for the rest of the season on Friday, Fulham will receive just under €1m [Marca]
- January 9, 2014
Bryan Ruiz’s time at Fulham is about to come to an end.
Ruiz, who will come up against England at the World Cup in Costa Rica’s last group game, is set to leave Craven Cottage to join La Liga’s Real Betis on Friday, according to Spanish paper Marca.
Marca report that Betis have reached an agreement with the Fulham to get Bryan Ruiz on loan until the end of the season. The Costa Rican is set to have his medical in the next 24 hours.
Should the deal come to fruition, Fulham will receive just under €1m as compensation for their striker’s services. Ruiz became the club’s record signing when he arrived from FC Twente for £10.6m in 2011.
28-year-old Ruiz is currently in his third season at Craven Cottage, however he has failed to hit top form at Fulham this campaign with one Premier League goal in 12 appearances.
Real Betis are rock bottom of the Spanish first division, having scored only 15 goals in 18 games and having only picked up two wins.
- Fulham star Bryan Ruiz scored directly from a corner v Blackpool [Official Video]
- Werder Bremen closing in on Fulham’s Bryan Ruiz for just €4m [Bild]
- Bryan Ruiz! (PSV) 2-1 v Heracles
- Costa Rican striker Bryan Ruiz arrives at PSV from Fulham
- Anderlecht want to sign Fulham’s Bryan Ruiz on loan for the rest of the season [N...
- Crazy lucky penalty: Bryan Ruiz (Fulham) v Burton Albion [GIF]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...