Bryan Robson, Steve Bruce & Solskjaer back former teammate Ryan Giggs to succeed as Man United interim manager
- April 25, 2014
With Ryan Giggs taking the reigns at Old Trafford until the end of the season, he’s more or less been given the blessing and backing off all and sundry, especially those associate with Man United.
Former teammates Bryan Robson, Steve Bruce, and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, all of whom played with Giggsy at different stages of the verteran’s career, have backed him to do well.
While Robson admits to having never seen Giggs coach, Robson offeres the example of Guardiola at Barcelona as a possible route for Giggs, while Solkjaer quipped that a ‘Cardiff boy’ should do his own club a few favours in the relegation dogfight.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]